• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonder disaster

Awww did you have your camera?

I now have one better! A picture of Oreo (new bun) doing dead bunny (when they role over and expose their belly) and Milo (the other male) cleaning his head!! I could watch them for hours! Can't wait to have them hopping round everywhere as a little mischievous trio!!

I now have one better! A picture of Oreo (new bun) doing dead bunny (when they role over and expose their belly) and Milo (the other male) cleaning his head!! I could watch them for hours! Can't wait to have them hopping round everywhere as a little mischievous trio!!

Wow this is all fantastic news! Well done bunnies and well done you :-D

It is so lovely watching them interact with each other and doing bunny things.

I’m so happy it’s working out so well for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this is all fantastic news! Well done bunnies and well done you :-D

It is so lovely watching them interact with each other and doing bunny things.

I’m so happy it’s working out so well for you :)

Thank you I'm so happy too thank you for all your advice and suggestions too they have really helped! And the fact you persevered also gave me hope to persevere when it didn't look like it was going to work out!! Very happy bunny mummy all 3 snuggled together with Milo cleaning oreos head when I left this morning. Was nervous about leaving them to go to work but didnt hear a peep from them all night and they were all still loved up this morning! My partner will be home in 30 mins and hes under strict instructions to go straight upstairs to check on them! Fingers crossed all still happy!

Thank you I'm so happy too thank you for all your advice and suggestions too they have really helped! And the fact you persevered also gave me hope to persevere when it didn't look like it was going to work out!! Very happy bunny mummy all 3 snuggled together with Milo cleaning oreos head when I left this morning. Was nervous about leaving them to go to work but didnt hear a peep from them all night and they were all still loved up this morning! My partner will be home in 30 mins and hes under strict instructions to go straight upstairs to check on them! Fingers crossed all still happy!

Aww that’s wonderful <3 I’m so chuffed for you! It’s so nerve racking at the beginning and when you start expanding their space, but like I say you just have to remind yourself it’s possible, and taking steps backwards if necessary is ok too.

I’m so happy our story has inspired other bunny families like you, it really does make it all worth it!
Fingers crossed your hubby finds happy bunnies.

Aww that’s wonderful <3 I’m so chuffed for you! It’s so nerve racking at the beginning and when you start expanding their space, but like I say you just have to remind yourself it’s possible, and taking steps backwards if necessary is ok too.

I’m so happy our story has inspired other bunny families like you, it really does make it all worth it!
Fingers crossed your hubby finds happy bunnies.

He found happy bunnies!! All happily munching on hay. There was a little bit of mounting this evening but it seems to have settled down. They look like they want to play and roam(which they usually do) so could be that they are a bit restless

He found happy bunnies!! All happily munching on hay. There was a little bit of mounting this evening but it seems to have settled down. They look like they want to play and roam(which they usually do) so could be that they are a bit restless

another success. Trios are such good fun. Looking forward to photos

another success. Trios are such good fun. Looking forward to photos

I have photos but don't know how to post on here? It asks for a URL link when I click the photo icon?

Looking at expanding the space tonight potentially as they've been cooped up for a week and a half in a small hutch and I feel mean. I've put oreos house next to theirs and blocked it off in effect doubling their floor space. We will see how they get on there has been cleaning all round so I think it should be a safe time to expand the space. How do you know when is the right time to expand?

When they have been settled with no chasing and fur pulling for at least 48 hours. Good luck.

I have photos but don't know how to post on here? It asks for a URL link when I click the photo icon?

Looking at expanding the space tonight potentially as they've been cooped up for a week and a half in a small hutch and I feel mean. I've put oreos house next to theirs and blocked it off in effect doubling their floor space. We will see how they get on there has been cleaning all round so I think it should be a safe time to expand the space. How do you know when is the right time to expand?

Because we knew ours was an odd bond trying to do it with two boys we leave things longer than is probably necessary. So we give 4 days to a week before expanding more just to mKe sure. But you generally feel when it’s ok in your gut and when they stop any negative behaviour and do good things like grooming :)

I find uploading pictures a doddle since I downloaded the Tapatalk app on my phone x

I have started letting the cats in with me and the buns when I’m making tea or cooking, so they can all get used to each other before the buns are free in the kitchen/diner.

So far no trouble, I didn’t expect any from Truffle because he loves his cat brothers. Luther has been good, bold and not scared to face them or tell them off so all positive. Just still working on Luther loving me again, still mostly just daddy that gets to stroke him or gets kisses.

Thought you’d enjoy some nice pics from the last few days :)

76c079dce71d84aedda77a8d801ad2be.jpg

27d5cf74da8bfac8b659984071c767a6.jpg

d06bf23d1dca8565cf860bbe41abc3e7.jpg

Because we knew ours was an odd bond trying to do it with two boys we leave things longer than is probably necessary. So we give 4 days to a week before expanding more just to mKe sure. But you generally feel when it’s ok in your gut and when they stop any negative behaviour and do good things like grooming :)

I find uploading pictures a doddle since I downloaded the Tapatalk app on my phone x

So after expanding their space this week we've decided to trial giving them their clean bunny room with new toys. So far so good. Lots of exploring and cleaning of themselves. Waiting for the boys to clean each other then I will be happy. We've had a few happy hops from both boys too now they have some room to play!

So after expanding their space this week we've decided to trial giving them their clean bunny room with new toys. So far so good. Lots of exploring and cleaning of themselves. Waiting for the boys to clean each other then I will be happy. We've had a few happy hops from both boys too now they have some room to play!

Well we've had minor humping and lots of cleaning of each other. The boys are smitten with each other and keep following each other around and lying down next to each other!! I'm amazed

D3A74343-B89F-49E8-A9AF-A090828F2D62.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

DFE07C34-5CA5-424A-A9EC-A032704E5FE3.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

D3A74343-B89F-49E8-A9AF-A090828F2D62.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

The boys spooning!!
74D7B266-388E-48E3-8F03-EAF12C7ED1D2.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh no I can’t see the pictures :-( it’s just a broken picture symbol.

Awww I’m so happy for you! That’s great news. We still get a bit of Truffle trying to hump Luther (not that Truffle is fast enough lol) but it’s normally just before a big event like dinner or bedtime, just watch for any head mounting as that can go badly wrong! Otherwise the humping should lessen.

But well done, your well on your way now :-D
We have a big day later this afternoon when we get home, the boys will have the whole kitchen/diner area!

Oh no I can’t see the pictures :-( it’s just a broken picture symbol.

Awww I’m so happy for you! That’s great news. We still get a bit of Truffle trying to hump Luther (not that Truffle is fast enough lol) but it’s normally just before a big event like dinner or bedtime, just watch for any head mounting as that can go badly wrong! Otherwise the humping should lessen.

But well done, your well on your way now :-D
We have a big day later this afternoon when we get home, the boys will have the whole kitchen/diner area!

Oh no not sure what ive done to the pics hahah
No more humping it only lasted a few seconds. And I was just about to post the best picture yet!! Both boys flopped on their backs in the dog bed cuddled up to each other. It's like magic!! Starting to design their bunny room today now they are in love

Ah man! I’m sad it’s just me that can’t see them :-( maybe I will be able to see from my computer.
Awww that is so sweet <3 it’s just so lovely and melts your heart when they snuggle, when I catch our two grooming each other or cuddling I feel like my hearts going to burst!

So our update for today, the boys now have the whole kitchen diner (except under the table and where our cats water fountain is because wires need sorting). They are having a lovely time exploring and peeping into the living room, they are desperate to come into the living room, both tried to squeeze through the baby gate! So we tied card to the bottom to stop anyone getting stuck but they can still look over :)

3f2a15dde2a8e07d021f89c7c2ba8a42.jpg

74ecd1211501cd6ec4db4c0415931a29.jpg

f85d38a8dd37d9db726b2fe16387c681.jpg

Back