• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonder disaster

Treats are obviously a bit too high value atm so just stick to normal meals.
Hopefully after another 24hrs being in the hutch they'll be okay to be left out into their run again. just keep doing as you're doing, to exactly what I'd chose.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Treats are obviously a bit too high value atm so just stick to normal meals.
Hopefully after another 24hrs being in the hutch they'll be okay to be left out into their run again. just keep doing as you're doing, to exactly what I'd chose.

I feel bad that it was my fault this time. I wonder as well if the cats have wound them up in the night because they stole a packet of the bunnies treats off the top of the hutch, pooped in the litter tray in their outdoor section and knocked a heavy pottery food bowl on the floor off the top of the hutch. That’s enough to make me grumpy! So I will try and block it off tonight so cats can’t get in the area or on the hutch.

Yeah I hope so, I’m trying to stay positive because it’s only our first issue and step back. They are both in the bottom of the hutch now butt to butt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the cats may have played a part in it too. Cornering them off from bunny area sounds good.

I feel bad that it was my fault this time. I wonder as well if the cats have wound them up in the night because they stole a packet of the bunnies treats off the top of the hutch, pooped in the litter tray in their outdoor section and knocked a heavy pottery food bowl on the floor off the top of the hutch. That’s enough to make me grumpy! So I will try and block it off tonight so cats can’t get in the area or on the hutch.

Yeah I hope so, I’m trying to stay positive because it’s only our first issue and step back. They are both in the bottom of the hutch now butt to butt lol

I have to say I did a gulp when I saw the cats looking in on the buns. Only because I am super-cautious when it comes to bonds that potentially could be fragile.

However, I still think you are amazing and this little blip is just that ... teeny xx

I have to say I did a gulp when I saw the cats looking in on the buns. Only because I am super-cautious when it comes to bonds that potentially could be fragile.

However, I still think you are amazing and this little blip is just that ... teeny xx

I will admit yesterday I did stop breathing for a min because I looked up and saw one of the cats not only in the bunnies outside area, but he got into the hutch with Truffle before I could get there. As I got up the cat jumped out the hutch into their outside area and Luther went “oi!! This is our area!” And chased the cat out. So I’m going to have to block the top of the hutch where they jump in. Other than that they aren’t bothered by the buns they stay where we are.

Aww thank you [emoji7]❤️ yes I hope that’s all it is and we can let them out again tomorrow, they have been fine since being shut back in. It’s a shame as this morning we were talking about giving them a tiny bit more room. Xx

Happy New Year bunny lovers!! :-D :-D

Just a little bit from me. So this morning both bunnies seemed to be a bit grumpy this morning, I wonder if it was fireworks. So after letting them back out into the outside area there was a bit of nipping from truffle and Luther had a go once too.

But I went outside and froze my butt off to get some grass. Spread it around the pen and they seem to have forgotten all about being grumpy! Luther even did a mini binky. So hopefully we will get back to normal.

Love to everyone here and wishing everyone a great 2018! Xx

e1f7163ac1cbecabcf6867ce451b5218.jpg

84c6a3e5c5d37ef52202d7d895fc1921.jpg

Happy New Year bunny lovers!! :-D :-D

Just a little bit from me. So this morning both bunnies seemed to be a bit grumpy this morning, I wonder if it was fireworks. So after letting them back out into the outside area there was a bit of nipping from truffle and Luther had a go once too.

But I went outside and froze my butt off to get some grass. Spread it around the pen and they seem to have forgotten all about being grumpy! Luther even did a mini binky. So hopefully we will get back to normal.

Love to everyone here and wishing everyone a great 2018! Xx

e1f7163ac1cbecabcf6867ce451b5218.jpg

84c6a3e5c5d37ef52202d7d895fc1921.jpg

Happy New Year :wave:

What lovely pics - I (and the buns) are totally envious of your grass! :lol:

Happy New Year :wave:

What lovely pics - I (and the buns) are totally envious of your grass! :lol:

Haha, well it certainly made the boys happy! I have also just really got into herbs for bunnies after seeing it in numerous bunny mag articles.

So I looked up what’s ok and bought a few different ones to our previous parsley and mint. Dill was a hit and basil. sage, rosemary were not such a hit and Truffle quite liked rosemary. But I love that they naturally have different healing powers! I read about it here and thought it was very informative;

http://www.disabledrabbits.com/herbs.html

Wonderful pictures.
I too an jealous of the grass [emoji38]

Sending continued bonding vibes. Looks like they should be good to stay in that space now :love:

Wonderful pictures.
I too an jealous of the grass [emoji38]

Sending continued bonding vibes. Looks like they should be good to stay in that space now :love:

Haha, I wouldn’t be too jealous, we forgot to cut the grass before the bad winter cold so the quality is pretty poor lol. But it made them happy so that’s what counts.

Thank you :-D
I’m thinking I will give it another day or two before I make the space any bigger now <3

I hope you are having the success we are. In the middle of day 5 bonding and Milo my grumpy man in the pair just cleaned Oreo for ages!!!! I am so happy I could cry. I have pictures but I'm not sure how to upload them on here. We are still only bonding in the bath and I am in work tomorrow so will have to separate them again but we leave Oreo out all day and night and he has a little table he sits on in a poof next to them on their house. They all sit in a line it's pretty adorable

Haha, well it certainly made the boys happy! I have also just really got into herbs for bunnies after seeing it in numerous bunny mag articles.

So I looked up what’s ok and bought a few different ones to our previous parsley and mint. Dill was a hit and basil. sage, rosemary were not such a hit and Truffle quite liked rosemary. But I love that they naturally have different healing powers! I read about it here and thought it was very informative;

http://www.disabledrabbits.com/herbs.html

that's a good link :thumb:

Yes Luther certainly looks relaxed there :love:

I hope you are having the success we are. In the middle of day 5 bonding and Milo my grumpy man in the pair just cleaned Oreo for ages!!!! I am so happy I could cry. I have pictures but I'm not sure how to upload them on here. We are still only bonding in the bath and I am in work tomorrow so will have to separate them again but we leave Oreo out all day and night and he has a little table he sits on in a poof next to them on their house. They all sit in a line it's pretty adorable

I’m so sorry! This app is such a pain and just stops giving me update notifications!

That’s so exciting, I’m so happy for you! :-D I know exactly what you mean, when it’s going well you can’t help but get really emotional about it all. Your doing such a great job!

My fingers (and toes) are crossed your success continues and they carry on with their amazing progress x

that's a good link :thumb:

Yes Luther certainly looks relaxed there :love:

Thank you :) I think it’s fascinating that herbs can do such good.

Aww I’m so glad you think so!
I caught them doing this earlier too which melted my heart. I just hope I can bring Luther back round to loving me again one day, he won’t come near me anymore. But I’m trying not to let it get to me because it’s more important he solidifies his love with Truffle first :)

We are going to expand the “outdoor” space by one pen panel on Sat as long as they are nice to each other still

a518faeeebe66079078ba1150d94fedf.jpg

I'm so glad that things are still going well with your two boys. Herbs have always been a great hit here :D

Thank you :) I think it’s fascinating that herbs can do such good.

Aww I’m so glad you think so!
I caught them doing this earlier too which melted my heart. I just hope I can bring Luther back round to loving me again one day, he won’t come near me anymore. But I’m trying not to let it get to me because it’s more important he solidifies his love with Truffle first :)

We are going to expand the “outdoor” space by one pen panel on Sat as long as they are nice to each other still

a518faeeebe66079078ba1150d94fedf.jpg

Oh :love:

I can't get over what progress you've made. And you've done it - no-one else. Well, and the buns :lol:

I'm so glad that things are still going well with your two boys. Herbs have always been a great hit here :D

Oh :love:

I can't get over what progress you've made. And you've done it - no-one else. Well, and the buns :lol:

Ah thank you Omi and MM :)

There have been a few naughty nips and charges but nothing serious. It’s mostly when something Truffle values is around, food, treats, sometimes me or my OH, but he’s got to learn he’s never left out.

My OH swears he saw Truffle like Luther once on the head this evening, he was so excited bless him! Hopefully it’s just the start and I will witness it too!

Thank you so much MM, it’s been amazing having you guys rooting for us all this time. I was sorting my new calendar for the year and realised this whole process started the end of August! But I’m so glad we did <3

They're doing so incredibly well. I'm so proud of the boys and you.
With Tapatalk- I found uninstalling and reinstalling helped.

They're doing so incredibly well. I'm so proud of the boys and you.
With Tapatalk- I found uninstalling and reinstalling helped.

Aww thank you so much :-D

Ooo! Thanks I will give that a go, it’s so annoying how slow the app is!

Back