Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 151 to 158 of 158

Thread: Bonder disaster

  1. #151
    Warren Veteran joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    8,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post


    Not long after I put them together this afternoon, just so you can all see them :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    they look lovely together so it has to work

    Sorry I missed your back home update. It all sounds positive. Keep up the good work everybun xx

  2. #152
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    they look lovely together so it has to work

    Sorry I missed your back home update. It all sounds positive. Keep up the good work everybun xx
    Aww thank you :-) they are cute, they just need to trust each other.

    Hehe thank you xx


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #153
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    207

    Default

    I wanted to ask,

    What would you guys say I should be looking for before expanding their territory to the bottom of the hutch?

    The bonder just said assess every two days or so and see if they are calm.
    I donít think they will be snuggling, but do I wait for Luther to be less reactive? X


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #154
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    8,520

    Default

    Topping up vibes x

    It's exactly as you think, wait until he's less reactive and seems relaxed around his friend. Many people will wait until they're grooming & snuggling as this is ideal and shows they're sharing territory. You'll be able to judge it better seeing them and we'll obviously all be happy to help you make that judgment when it comes to it.

    No need to thank me. You're doing all the work and you've been doing a brilliant job x

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

  5. #155
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    378

    Default

    I haven't commented as I have no advice to give, but Ive been reading your thread every day. It's like a bunny soap opera lol. It's looking great so far and more positive vibes sent from Nottingham! Keep us posted! Xx

  6. #156
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Topping up vibes x

    It's exactly as you think, wait until he's less reactive and seems relaxed around his friend. Many people will wait until they're grooming & snuggling as this is ideal and shows they're sharing territory. You'll be able to judge it better seeing them and we'll obviously all be happy to help you make that judgment when it comes to it.

    No need to thank me. You're doing all the work and you've been doing a brilliant job x

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Ah fab thank you so much. I canít even imagine them grooming each other! When I feel safe leaving them more and not sleeping downstairs I will start a new thread with a happier title, and see if you guys think they are ready. Iím thinking it could be a while.

    Aww thank you. Itís always good as a complete total novice that your doing good and on the right path! :-D xx


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #157
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    8,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Ah fab thank you so much. I canít even imagine them grooming each other! When I feel safe leaving them more and not sleeping downstairs I will start a new thread with a happier title, and see if you guys think they are ready. Iím thinking it could be a while.

    Aww thank you. Itís always good as a complete total novice that your doing good and on the right path! :-D xx


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hopefully you'll get a few more responses with some more opinions too so you'll have a few options to chose from x

    I can't get over how cute they are.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

  8. #158
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CometLucy195 View Post
    I haven't commented as I have no advice to give, but Ive been reading your thread every day. It's like a bunny soap opera lol. It's looking great so far and more positive vibes sent from Nottingham! Keep us posted! Xx
    Hahaha! This has really put a smile on my face this evening thank you.

    You have no idea how often I think our little family should be on tv with our daily sagas! I think weíd out do Eastenders lol!!

    Thank you so much your vibes are really appreciated xx


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •