Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Bonder disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post

Not long after I put them together this afternoon, just so you can all see them :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    they look lovely together so it has to work

Sorry I missed your back home update. It all sounds positive. Keep up the good work everybun xx

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    they look lovely together so it has to work

Sorry I missed your back home update. It all sounds positive. Keep up the good work everybun xx
    Aww thank you :-) they are cute, they just need to trust each other.

Hehe thank you xx

Warren Scout

I wanted to ask,

What would you guys say I should be looking for before expanding their territory to the bottom of the hutch?

The bonder just said assess every two days or so and see if they are calm.
    I donít think they will be snuggling, but do I wait for Luther to be less reactive? X

Topping up vibes x

It's exactly as you think, wait until he's less reactive and seems relaxed around his friend. Many people will wait until they're grooming & snuggling as this is ideal and shows they're sharing territory. You'll be able to judge it better seeing them and we'll obviously all be happy to help you make that judgment when it comes to it.

No need to thank me. You're doing all the work and you've been doing a brilliant job x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Warren Scout

I haven't commented as I have no advice to give, but Ive been reading your thread every day. It's like a bunny soap opera lol. It's looking great so far and more positive vibes sent from Nottingham! Keep us posted! Xx

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Topping up vibes x

It's exactly as you think, wait until he's less reactive and seems relaxed around his friend. Many people will wait until they're grooming & snuggling as this is ideal and shows they're sharing territory. You'll be able to judge it better seeing them and we'll obviously all be happy to help you make that judgment when it comes to it.

No need to thank me. You're doing all the work and you've been doing a brilliant job x

Ah fab thank you so much. I canít even imagine them grooming each other! When I feel safe leaving them more and not sleeping downstairs I will start a new thread with a happier title, and see if you guys think they are ready. Iím thinking it could be a while.

Aww thank you. Itís always good as a complete total novice that your doing good and on the right path! :-D xx

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Ah fab thank you so much. I canít even imagine them grooming each other! When I feel safe leaving them more and not sleeping downstairs I will start a new thread with a happier title, and see if you guys think they are ready. Iím thinking it could be a while.

Aww thank you. Itís always good as a complete total novice that your doing good and on the right path! :-D xx

Hopefully you'll get a few more responses with some more opinions too so you'll have a few options to chose from x

I can't get over how cute they are.

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by CometLucy195 View Post
    I haven't commented as I have no advice to give, but Ive been reading your thread every day. It's like a bunny soap opera lol. It's looking great so far and more positive vibes sent from Nottingham! Keep us posted! Xx
    Hahaha! This has really put a smile on my face this evening thank you.

You have no idea how often I think our little family should be on tv with our daily sagas! I think weíd out do Eastenders lol!!

Thank you so much your vibes are really appreciated xx