• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonder disaster

Nervously waiting with my phone glued to me for the potential dreaded phone call to say it’s not gone well.

I hate this bit! Trying to think positive thoughts and do other things to occupy my mind for now.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs and positive vibes xx

I'd be the same - I hope its a positive update when it comes. Its still pretty early on in proceedings. I so hope this works out for you all

I'd be the same - I hope its a positive update when it comes. Its still pretty early on in proceedings. I so hope this works out for you all

Thank you :) I haven’t heard anything yet so I’m taking that as a good sign. I thought I’d get a call with bad news this morning so I’m hopeful x

Topping up the vibes xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thank you DP :)

And no I haven’t heard anything still. I’m not sure if that’s good or not. I think one of the people there yesterday said anything bad they will contact straight away. But I kind of expected to hear at least something by now xx

Thank you DP :)

And no I haven’t heard anything still. I’m not sure if that’s good or not. I think one of the people there yesterday said anything bad they will contact straight away. But I kind of expected to hear at least something by now xx

Drop them a text for an update?

Drop them a text for an update?

Great minds! I just got the number off their Facebook page which luckily is a mobile number and text it.

Hopefully it’s not turned off because it’s no longer opening hours :-/
I will let you know if I hear back x

Great minds! I just got the number off their Facebook page which luckily is a mobile number and text it.

Hopefully it’s not turned off because it’s no longer opening hours :-/
I will let you know if I hear back x

Fingers crossed xxxx

Hope all is going well, I have two boys and will be looking to bond them when they are recovered from their castration so watching this thread with interest. Take care x

Hope you get some positive news about your boys today.

Thank you :)
Nothing yet but I don’t think they open till 10, so hopefully soon I will hear something. I just hope it’s not like the other place where she hadn’t actually done anything yet!

Hope all is going well, I have two boys and will be looking to bond them when they are recovered from their castration so watching this thread with interest. Take care x

Thank you :)
What I have learnt so far if it helps is; do what’s best for you and your buns, be careful who you take them to for bonding if your not doing it at home and lastly if you believe they will get on like I know deep down mine will, from their positive interactions.....don’t give up.
The person who tried to bond them first said my older boy Truffle shouldn’t go with any bunnies ever and that he’s not nice, that’s not him at all and I hope he’s probing her wrong!

Good luck when it comes to bonding yours :-D x

Just got an update reply, although I’m not really sure it’s good or not. Wasn’t as positive as I had hoped really....

“Hey the brown lop is being quite defensive but showing some signs of improvement it will take longer than normal we are going to keep trying with the bond for now”

The last bit makes me feel a bit negative about the outlook from their point of view.

Hmm I admire your patience, but can understand why. In my view, if that's the only information you received, it's pretty minimal. I presume the "brown lop" (why can't they use their names?) is Truffle?

As I said earlier, I'm going to be in your position soon and have been looking at loads of internet videos on bonding. Some are very good and some I disagree with their methods. Anyway, last night I was encouraged with a long video, which attempted to bond two females (apparently not the easiest). In my view they did everything wrong in how they did it and in fact one of the does screamed on more than one occasion. It took, I think, 8 days for them to get to the stage where they were happy with each other and grooming. I'm saying this as it has shown me that sometimes it works eventually, even if mistakes are made and also sometimes it works eventually if you just stick at it.

Sending lots of hugs.

Just got an update reply, although I’m not really sure it’s good or not. Wasn’t as positive as I had hoped really....

“Hey the brown lop is being quite defensive but showing some signs of improvement it will take longer than normal we are going to keep trying with the bond for now”

The last bit makes me feel a bit negative about the outlook from their point of view.

I think the last bit is just leaving room for incase they can't make it work.
It sounds like a very minimal reply but the main thing is that there has already been some improvment xx

Back