• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max - 22 November 2017

Jonny

Warren Scout
I just wanted to write a farewell post to my little REW, Max, who passed this morning under anaesthetic. He came to us as a rescue bun 6 years ago. He was bold, cheeky but also very soft-natured and friendly.

He had a very fine coat and was troubled with furballs and stasis now and again over the years, but the last few months he had several bouts but always seemed to bounce back after a few hours.

Yesterday I knew something wasn't right. He was very still and bloated. Unfortunately an ultrasound at the vet revealed a large mass in his abdomen. They were due to operate this morning to attempt removal but his heart gave out when the anaesthetic was administered. He leaves behind his other half, Coco, who he groomed profusely every day. She will be heartbroken, and we will get a new partner for her in time.

Sleep tight little man XX

Dad.
2m452fa.jpg
[/IMG]

I just wanted to write a farewell post to my little REW, Max, who passed this morning under anaesthetic. He came to us as a rescue bun 6 years ago. He was bold, cheeky but also very soft-natured and friendly.

He had a very fine coat and was troubled with furballs and stasis now and again over the years, but the last few months he had several bouts but always seemed to bounce back after a few hours.

Yesterday I knew something wasn't right. He was very still and bloated. Unfortunately an ultrasound at the vet revealed a large mass in his abdomen. They were due to operate this morning to attempt removal but his heart gave out when the anaesthetic was administered. He leaves behind his other half, Coco, who he groomed profusely every day. She will be heartbroken, and we will get a new partner for her in time.

Dad.
2m452fa.jpg
[/IMG]

Run free Max, you beautiful bunny :love:

Dad.
2m452fa.jpg
[/IMG]

I am so sorry for your loss :cry:

RIP Max xx

What a stunning boy. Reminds me of my childhood boys.

I'm so sorry you lost him, and especially the way you 'had' to say goodbye. Binky free, Max.

Lots of noserubs for lovely Coco. xxx

Back