• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert's Seizures- Updated 29th Nov- He's Still With Us

Thank you all :)

I took these pics just now

DEeEXS6.jpg

VFeX3QA.jpg

Awwww....precious bub :love: he looks so contented. :)
Thank you for posting these Jane. He's such a lucky boy to be in your care. :D xxxxxxx

Only just seen the post from a couple of days ago where he had gone downhill again but so glad to see that he's now stable. I really hope that he remains that way and hopefully picks up even more.
He's such a truly beautiful bun :love: Absolutely stunning.
You really mustn't blame yourself for anything or think in any way you're responsible. Think about it - if you hadn't bought him then he would be in someone elses hands right now and he almost certainly wouldn't have come this far. So by having him if anything you've given him more life than someone else would have. He's in the best possible hands with you and you need to remember that. So many rabbits don't have someone like you looking out for them so please remember that you've given him the very best life he could have. All going well hopefully he will continue to have a wonderful life with you for a long time to come.
Thinking of you both and really hoping your beautiful little boy get's through this all okay xx
He looks so beautiful in those pictures all curled up :love:

Only just seen the post from a couple of days ago where he had gone downhill again but so glad to see that he's now stable. I really hope that he remains that way and hopefully picks up even more.
He's such a truly beautiful bun :love: Absolutely stunning.
You really mustn't blame yourself for anything or think in any way you're responsible. Think about it - if you hadn't bought him then he would be in someone elses hands right now and he almost certainly wouldn't have come this far. So by having him if anything you've given him more life than someone else would have. He's in the best possible hands with you and you need to remember that. So many rabbits don't have someone like you looking out for them so please remember that you've given him the very best life he could have. All going well hopefully he will continue to have a wonderful life with you for a long time to come.
Thinking of you both and really hoping your beautiful little boy get's through this all okay xx
He looks so beautiful in those pictures all curled up :love:

Thank you for your very kind words :love:

Lord H remains relatively stable at the moment, he' is 'just' having a few of his normal (for him) absences . But of course I am permanently on edge about an absence progressing to another seizure.

Hoping Lord H is still stable and I can fully understand how permanently on edge you must be. Sending your beautiful boy gentle nose rubs and continued stable vibes. Xxx

Back