• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert's Seizures- Updated 29th Nov- He's Still With Us

I am so sad to read this latest update regarding gentle Lord H :( I'm really hoping that he will stabilise again.

Sending you lots of love and hugs.

I'm very sorry to read your latest update. Don't ever feel bad about how the two of you found each other, it was meant to be and I'm sure he couldn't have asked for a more loving owner xx

I'm so sorry. Please don't blame yourself. Lord H would never have got to this age if it hadn't been for you. You have given him the best possible home that he could have had. Sending love and vibes x

I hope you are able to see our messages of love and support Jane. We're all here for you if there's anything we can do to help. Thinking of you and Lord H and still lifting prayers. Please give him a snuggle from me. ((((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxx

So, so sorry to read your update. This however is not comeuppance. Lord H needed a very special carer with vast amounts of experience and empathy - that's why he found his way to you. He has been lucky to have found you.

you and he remain in my thoughts.

I've completely missed this for numerous reasons, but I'm so sorry to hear Lord H has deteriorated. It doesn't matter where he came from; what matters is the exceptional care you have given - and continue to give to him. All rabbits deserve that care and attention, and some, like Lord H, need it more than others.

I'll try and keep you both in my thoughts. xxx

Back