• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Double dental vibes needed please

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
Tomorrow George, my 8 yr old pusscat, is going in for a dental, as he's got gingivitis. He's done really well though, it's been 5 years since his last one, so the tooth brushing is really paying off.
Treacle bun is also going in, she's also done well to get to 5 1/2 months. She didn't do so well after the last one, it took days to get her eating properly again.
To say I'm terrified is putting it mildly, but at least they will both be in together, so from a selfish point of view, I've only got to go through it once.
No sleep tonight ! :(
Any spare vibes much appreciated !

Sending lots of vibes for their dentals, hope it all goes smoothly and they recover quickly

Tomorrow George, my 8 yr old pusscat, is going in for a dental, as he's got gingivitis. He's done really well though, it's been 5 years since his last one, so the tooth brushing is really paying off.
Treacle bun is also going in, she's also done well to get to 5 1/2 months. She didn't do so well after the last one, it took days to get her eating properly again.
To say I'm terrified is putting it mildly, but at least they will both be in together, so from a selfish point of view, I've only got to go through it once.
No sleep tonight ! :(
Any spare vibes much appreciated !

Vibes for both of them, and hugs for you Pets Mum x

I'll be thinking of George & Treacle tomorrow. Hoping their tushy pegs are all sorted smoothly & they recover well xx

Just heard from vets, both come round ok, am picking them up at 6 pm. They have even put them in adjoining cages, so they can smell each other.
Thank you everyone for your good wishes, it really helps knowing others have gone through this, and understand the worry. At least I can breathe a bit now, and have taken the opportunity to vac house from top to bottom, George hates that !

Just heard from vets, both come round ok, am picking them up at 6 pm. They have even put them in adjoining cages, so they can smell each other.
Thank you everyone for your good wishes, it really helps knowing others have gone through this, and understand the worry. At least I can breathe a bit now, and have taken the opportunity to vac house from top to bottom, George hates that !

Great news !

Great news, Pets Mum :thumb:

Back