Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bunny not eating all cecotropes

Wise Old Thumper

He is having so few pellets, anyway, that I wouldn't cut them down as long as he's eating plenty of high quality hay. An eggcupful a day is absolutely fine. Obviously cut out treats.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    All my rabbits are ravenous at the moment. It makes you wonder how much food they would eat if you kept feeding them!
    I reckon they'd eat a huge bowl full!

Vaccinations all done - took a shower phone round 15 vets and a bit of a drive but happy thatís sorted. Vet check went fine except may have some spurs starting on the back cheeks, not too worried just st yet do want to check out in a few months. Going to try and encourage extra hay (bought the mixed Burgess dried herbs packet to add to it). After cleaning him up and barely get bing him food except hay itís happened again - I think it is when he is sleeping, as twice again found it after he was just awake - just literally woke him up to take him to the vets today and there was a swished one which I had to clean up. Iím debating trying to ensure he gets his food a while before he sleeps to see if that helps as he is just following me around for food.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Vaccinations all done - took a shower phone round 15 vets and a bit of a drive but happy thatís sorted. Vet check went fine except may have some spurs starting on the back cheeks, not too worried just st yet do want to check out in a few months. Going to try and encourage extra hay (bought the mixed Burgess dried herbs packet to add to it). After cleaning him up and barely get bing him food except hay itís happened again - I think it is when he is sleeping, as twice again found it after he was just awake - just literally woke him up to take him to the vets today and there was a swished one which I had to clean up. Iím debating trying to ensure he gets his food a while before he sleeps to see if that helps as he is just following me around for food.

So glad you got the vax done