• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PEPPA- October 2010 to 16th November 2017

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Sadly this morning 'Peppa' our tiny netherland dwarf had a seizure and died on the way to the vets. :cry:
Peppa came to live with us in August this year and was bonded with Linnet who lost her companion Roly in January.
It came to us as a big shock this morning to lose him as he was fit as a fiddle and so quick I had named him 'the pocket rocket'. :cry:

Peppa for the short time you were with us you made us laugh with your 'little bun' attitude and you put the sparkle back in to Linnet's eye's and for that I Thank you.
I know you were happy as I could tell and I'm so very sad that we and Linnet couldn't have had you longer.
Goodbye wee boy, binky free forever at the Bridge all well again and remember, we love you always to the moon and back.

Thank You 'Mrs Bunnykins' for being there for me at the end of the phone I do appreciate it :love::love:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

23622207_934025156753581_48735300982234417_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so sorry:cry: so very sad :cry: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free Peppa xx

Back