• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex bunny weight - pellet amounts

What does everyone do with buns who steal each others food when giving these sticks?

I want to introduce them over winter but I'm worried Daphne will steal Phoebe's. (Phoebe spends ages running around with food.. by the time she's stopped Daphne has eaten and is looking to steal Phoebes).

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

What does everyone do with buns who steal each others food when giving these sticks?

I want to introduce them over winter but I'm worried Daphne will steal Phoebe's. (Phoebe spends ages running around with food.. by the time she's stopped Daphne has eaten and is looking to steal Phoebes).

I used to have this problem with Tan and Tethra. I just seized the chance if they were separate, sometimes by shutting off the catflap between them. I think in your situation the only thing you could do would be to shut one of them in a room. I used to find that the main problems were that their smell is quite strong and also they break up easily, so leaving a trail of crumbs and aromas.

I have to separate. Depends on how seriously you need to feed one of them up/be fair to both.

I have a special sign and one bun comes running out of the room. I generally give the others some compensation food, but it's not the same :)

Back