• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elyse ~ 14th November 2017

I'm so sorry Jane, Elyse was such a lovely rabbit xx Sending hugs and love at this sad time :( Binky free beautiful Elyse x

Those are lovely photos. She was so gorgeous. And she obviously loved you very much. (((((((Huge hugs)))))))
My heart breaks with yours, Jane. I'm so deeply sorry you've had to say goodbye to beautiful Elyse. You are ever in my thoughts, my dear friend.
Sleep well and sweet dreams, precious Elyse :cry::cry::cry: xxxxxxxx

I'm very sorry Jane, I'd been thinking of you both and wondering how things were panning out.
What a wonderful, gentle soul, sleep well Elyse xx

I'm so so sorry :cry:

Sweet dreams precious Elyse, you were very much loved and will always be remembered.

Jane, I hope you can take some comfort from the knowledge that you gave dear Elyse a wonderful life, full of love and care xxx

I'm so very sorry Jane, no one could have given her anymore love than you have.

Rest in Peace beautiful Elyse. x

Very sorry to hear about Elyse, Jane. She was a very beautiful rabbit and clearly very well loved. Hugs - craig x

I'm really sorry Jane :( RIP Elyse

Lovely quote btw. And I truly believe we'll see all our furry (or furry/scaley/etc) friends again someday.

I'm really sorry Jane :( RIP Elyse

Lovely quote btw. And I truly believe we'll see all our furry (or furry/scaley/etc) friends again someday.

I have to believe that too ................

Thank you all who have offered your kindness and support. Elyse will be missed and I will always love her xx

Back