• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Indoor Holland Lop to a good home

Einstein01

New Kit
Name: Einstein

Physical Description: Healthy agouti (Chestnut) Holland Lop, small adult size

Temperament: Inquisitive and outgoing. Does well around other animals and family (children included), loves attention and treats. Litterbox trained and friendly, likes to be pet and follows people around. Likes large spaces to run around, never been outside.

Sex: Male

Neuter Status: Unneutered and unable to be neutered. Note: Einstein was scheduled to be neutered when he turned six months. He reacted badly under the anesthetic and stopped breathing, he was revived multiple times. I was advised by the vet not to schedule another neuter as he may not survive it and that he is a fragile rabbit.

Vaccination Status: Yearly Vaccinated

Health: Bright eyes, shiny coat, full fur, good teeth and regularly trimmed nails. Overall very healthy, requires careful handling.

Type of home wanted: Spacious and fairly low-energy household where he can get lots of attention and socialization. Cannot travel too far so must meet halfway.

Reason for rehoming: I am moving into college dorms and cannot leave Einstein alone by himself. I am unable to adopt another rabbit and I will be unable to give him attention and socialize him, so he'll be left at home alone. When I come back I will be busy studying and possibly moving house, which will be hectic for him. He would do better in a home where he is given lots of attention and tlc.

MUEa3fXm.jpg

veTW3EGm.jpg

Zc1GTgmm.png

Back