• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photobucket fix.

BossHogg

Alpha Buck
As we know, photobucket has gone down the charging route and some great photos from the pages on the forum have all but gone. Use these instructions below and trust me it works. I can see all the photobucket photos on here again. Its from Google and is free.

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the top right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

Hope this helps.

As we know, photobucket has gone down the charging route and some great photos from the pages on the forum have all but gone. Use these instructions below and trust me it works. I can see all the photobucket photos on here again. Its from Google and is free.

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the top right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

Hope this helps.

Thanks BH, I find imgur to be much better than PB now, even though my PB images do still show in posts. But as PB is constantly having issues and is now abandoning one of their Account Plans (the one I have!!) I am having to save all my PB images (over 100,000 of them :shock:) to my PC and then copy them to Discs.

It's taking forever !!

I received an email from PB at the beginning of the month informing me that my Account will not enable 3rd Party Hosting after 30th Nov 2017.

Hope this helps.

I use a tablet or my phone to use RU, I can't seem to do any of the above on them. It would be great to get a fix!

Back