Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thor's Poop (Update 10/2 Perfect poo)

Thanks everyone.

I'm thinking that KK, that it might be worth preventing them from seeing each other in case he doesn't like it.
    Thanks Tonibun, I agree that it's important to get his mites sorted and him settled first. I don't have anything booked neutering wise yet.

I think I might still have some echinacea from Darwin, I assume it keeps well. I really don't like cutting out the pellets and veg as he was really enjoying both and actually doing so hasn't stopped it happening as yet either. I think he is hungry yes, because when I go out with Loki's, Thor definitely reacts and I've seen him go to his bowl. I feel quite mean actually. I'm providing loads of hay, but should I be doing more? x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Just to update.

Thor's doing much better, the majority of his poo is normal and I only find the odd small squishy pile. I'm thinking it could be a territorial thing as it's always in the same place, nearest to where Loki is.

I decided to stop reducing his Rabbit Royale (that he arrived with) and actually increase it back up. His digestion seems much more settled now on this than when I tried to change things. I might try changing him again in the future, but for now if he's happy on that, then I won't rush to change things again x

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    Just to update.

Thor's doing much better, the majority of his poo is normal and I only find the odd small squishy pile. I'm thinking it could be a territorial thing as it's always in the same place, nearest to where Loki is.

I decided to stop reducing his Rabbit Royale (that he arrived with) and actually increase it back up. His digestion seems much more settled now on this than when I tried to change things. I might try changing him again in the future, but for now if he's happy on that, then I won't rush to change things again x

Sounds like you've ironed that one out for the time being

Thought I'd update to say that Thor is now eating Science Selective like the others and is also able to enjoy a selection of vegetables with no squishy poo. In fact they are now perfectly formed

We just took it extra slow, continued with the Rabbit Royale he was used to until he was more settled and then slowly tried again.

He's generally a much happier boy, he gets excited and starts jumping up when food comes. He's still pooing everywhere except the litter tray (despite having three ) but wees now generally make it in x

Wise Old Thumper

This is excellent news

Thanks Omi, probably not that interesting, but I'm delighted Plus if it inspires anyone to persevere if it doesn't work at first

I really must do a proper update for all three of them, I'll try and make it my mission during half term x

Thankyou for updating! Glad he is back to bunny normal
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.