• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's going on

glitterdust

Warren Scout
I'm confused, it is getting colder and I have filled the rabbits den which is in the shed with straw and hay and a fleecey blanket, . Every morning when I get up all the straw and hay and the fleecy blanket has been kicked out and they are sitting in a totally bare house. Are they telling me they don't want the cosyness or is it just something for them to do. At one point just the fleece blanket was chucked out so I stopped putting it in thinking maybe they didn't like it but they still do it with the straw. They did try with the snugglesafe but it doesn't fit through the hole so instead the cover is covered in holes from there attempt to push it out of the house. Needless to say I don't put the snugglesafe In there anymore either.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Sorry, but :lol: this reminds me of my Theo :) I've done the same kind of thing and he gets straight to work dragging it all out! I think it's his way of saying he likes it how he likes it x

Sorry, but [emoji38] this reminds me of my Theo :) I've done the same kind of thing and he gets straight to work dragging it all out! I think it's his way of saying he likes it how he likes it x
Quite amusing really, tomorrow I might try putting the straw everywhere in the shed but not in the house. It would be interesting to see how he would decorate it his way. It is a good job they can't access the run at nights or no doubt the straw would end up in there. [emoji3]they are so hard to understand sometimes. What us humans think is a lovely idea the buns think is the stupidest thing ever.

:lol: when I had my half wildie bunnies, Dandy and Beano, Dandy would take a small piece of fleece blanket out of the hutch, down the runaround tube, into the run, before bundling it up and humping it :shock: :lol:

[emoji38] when I had my half wildie bunnies, Dandy and Beano, Dandy would take a small piece of fleece blanket out of the hutch, down the runaround tube, into the run, before bundling it up and humping it :shock: [emoji38]
🤣🤣🤣🤣 this has ended my day on very happy note. Hilarious

Back