• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When the headrub is so good you can't control your legs

DemiS

Warren Veteran
She came to me for a headrub, and as soon as i started she slid her legs in to this odd position and stayed like that until i stopped petting her :lol: She absolutely LOVES a good headrub and always lays down as if to say 'yep one second human I'm just getting comfortable so you can pet me all day'

Last edited:
She came to me for a headrub, and as soon as i started she slid her legs in to this odd position and stayed like that until i stopped petting her :lol: She absolutely LOVES a good headrub and always lays down as if to say 'yep one second human I'm just getting comfortable so you can pet me all day'

:love: :love: :love:

Love it! My bun Ben loved nothing more than a nose, head and eye massage every single night. He'd curl up into the loaf of bread pose - his way of saying "I'm now ready for my massage" and just lie there whilst I rubbed and massaged his head and ears. It's a wonderful feeling to have that bond.

Love it! My bun Ben loved nothing more than a nose, head and eye massage every single night. He'd curl up into the loaf of bread pose - his way of saying "I'm now ready for my massage" and just lie there whilst I rubbed and massaged his head and ears. It's a wonderful feeling to have that bond.

:love:

Yes I know that love from a rabbit :) Absolutely adorable and I always feel so honoured

Back