• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elyse-Updated 14th Nov - She's Gone :-(

I'm so very sorry, but you gave her a wonderful life and I hope that you can take some comfort from that x

So sorry, Jane. Elyse was a wonderful old bun and had a full and happy life with you. Binky free Elyse xxxx

Oh Jane, there are no words I can say that encompass how broken my heart is for you at this very sad time. :cry: She was indeed a grand old lady and yet, would that our dear ones could be with us longer. ((((((Huge hugs)))))
I am thinking of you and wishing so very much I could ease your pain. You can always pm me if you need an ear or just want to cry together. I hope my babies are minding their p's and q's and have befriended dear Elyse at the Rainbow.

Be kind to yourself and know your sorrow is shared and empathized with by all of us. My daughter sends her love and sympathies too. xxxxxxxx

Back