• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are you sitting comfortably ?

When we are in, I lift the house pen side up so Dillon and Cuthbert can come and go around the house as they wish. Being very young they rush back to the housepen if they are scared or worried.

Tonight I was sat lighting the fire when I noticed Dillon sat in his bowl - forgive the bad photo but it did make me smile

20171108_193053[1] by Ra Greenwood, on Flickr

When we are in, I lift the house pen side up so Dillon and Cuthbert can come and go around the house as they wish. Being very young they rush back to the housepen if they are scared or worried.

Tonight I was sat lighting the fire when I noticed Dillon sat in his bowl - forgive the bad photo but it did make me smile

20171108_193053[1] by Ra Greenwood, on Flickr

Adorable :love:

One of mine has a little pad to sleep on. Accidentally his food bowl was left on his pad (a fairly large silver dish) and although he had the rest of the house to sleep in, he chose to make a point by curling up in the silver dish. :love:

Aww :love: I bet Dillon would like a big plant pot to sleep in, Jack's Jane's rabbits have pots and they seem to love them :love:

Aww :love: I bet Dillon would like a big plant pot to sleep in, Jack's Jane's rabbits have pots and they seem to love them :love:

They have a choice of cardboard boxes and a large pile of knitted blankets, do you think I should give them more and I will try and find a photo of Jack'sJane's pots - thank you

They have a choice of cardboard boxes and a large pile of knitted blankets, do you think I should give them more and I will try and find a photo of Jack'sJane's pots - thank you

It sounds like they have more than enough choice already :thumb: I didn't mean to imply they needed more or hadn't got enough, sorry if it came across that way:oops:

It sounds like they have more than enough choice already :thumb: I didn't mean to imply they needed more or hadn't got enough, sorry if it came across that way:oops:

Please dont apologise I am looking for anything that would add to their happiness, I have never had indoor bunnies before. Thank you for your help

Back