• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soil border ... chicken wire?

Hi there everybody, I am wondering what the best solution is in my garden to prevent the rabbits from escaping. How far should chickenwire or the most appropriate alternative be put down?Also, how is it a fixie eight it to the concrete border panels?
Anybody have any recommendations? I would be most appreciative, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the rabbit escaping from the run or the garden? You need to put bricks or concrete slabs around the edge. If bunny is not neutered he/she will be more inclined to dig than if neutered.

Is the rabbit escaping from the run or the garden? You need to put bricks or concrete slabs around the edge. If bunny is not neutered he/she will be more inclined to dig than if neutered.

None of my rabbits have escaped yet... but I’m always vigilant to not leave them out unattended for very long as it wouldn’t take much digging for them to dig under the concrete slabs into next doors garden on both sides of myself! I have soil on both sides and grass at the bottom end of garden away from my house.
One of them is neutered... I keep a neutered male with an unaltered female rabbit ... who has head tilt so doesn’t come out very often.
Am thinking about having chicken wire or some sort of green mesh afixuated to the border slabs buried beneath the soil so that they couldn’t dig out... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back