Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to order large hutches

I've just order a hutch from Kernow pet housing after recommendations from friends who run a couple of rescues that have used them previously. They'll make anything you want, mine is 7x3x3 for my OH's guinea pigs, just over a week from ordering to delivery too!

Would also recommend Duchy farm kennels we have over 20 of varying ages at the rescue plus I have one at home too, again fab quality and super quick turnaround.
    Bunny mum to rescue rabbits Cinna, Katniss, Prim, Haymitch, Rose, Shadow, Claudia, Ollie, Blue and Willow
    Binky free at the bridge Desbun & Nemo. Miss you both so much
    Manager at Rabbit Residence Rescue

http://www.gardenwoodcraft.co.uk

Got my hutch from here - man who makes them is really lovely and comes and builds it for you, and you don't pay for it until it's built and you're happy with it. I think he's based in Shrewsbury, but I live in London and he delivers all over

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

We bought ours from www.ukrabbithutches.co.uk

It is absolutely humongous - cost us about 320 but you get a 6x2x2 hutch sat on top of a run that is 8x6x3 - really good for taking up as little room as possible (as the hutch is on top of the run) whilst giving the rabbits a lot of room to get about.

The person who runs this (Dave) is incredibly responsive to emails, answers all questions in a matter of hours, and is probably one of few companies I would say offered 'excellent customer service'.

Thumbs up all round from me!