Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to order large hutches

Warren Veteran Crystal butterfly's Avatar

Default Where to order large hutches

Hi, been a very long time since I've been on here, I plan on getting 2 rabbits next year and have been pricing hutches I see the happy hutch company is no longer running and at a lose on where to find a well made large 6ftx2ftx2ft hutch (thinking of 2 tier hutch) can anyone give me any recommendations please

Crystal my beautiful princess heaven needed another angel, forever my best friend and worlds greatest rabbit sleep tight gorgeous always in my heart xxxxxxx

Misty and Toffee both stolen from their hutch July 2012. I'm sorry I failed you both xxxxxxxxx

Warren Scout

Hi Crystal, there are several companies that do large hutches. The 2 'main' ones are Boyles pet housing and Manor Pet Housing who both do bespoke sheds and a range of large hutches. I got my huge run from Boyles, the quality is great but it took a while as he was busy. It cost about 400 (its bespoke and fits the side of my shed, 11ft x 6ft.) But his website shows other products you can buy off the shelf. MPH does a 'Bothy' which is a shed and you can also get a run. Depends on your budget. I know some people got hutches from Home and Roost who do a 6 ft hutch with run. But Ive never seen them so can't comment on quality.
    There may be local companies depending on where you're based. Others may know of other companies but these are some for you to start looking.

Thankyou I will certainly check those out. I don't mind on cost as long as I get a decent hutch

Wise Old Thumper

Just 'Hello!'

As suggested, Manor Pet Housing and Boyles Pet Housing are the most used.
    Local woodworker may be able to make you one a bit cheaper but obviously we can't comment on quality.

MPH do a large 3 story hutch with run

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I've had a look at both of them and their hutches and sheds are amazing! I'm going to start saving not going to get any bunnies until I have the perfect house for them to live in. Luckily I have a large garden so don't have to worry about measurements. Thankyou for the recommendations I would never have found them if I hadn't asked. I'm getting rather excited lol and hello happybun 😊

Hi, and welcome back is this anywhere near you http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ubes-PIC-HEAVY

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wow that's amazing! I live in Northumberland so not far from Newcastle at all. I will have a think about it and let you know 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal butterfly View Post
    Wow that's amazing! I live in Northumberland so not far from Newcastle at all. I will have a think about it and let you know ��
    It's not mine, but I saw it and thought it was great

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Scout

Crikey, that's an amazing set up for sale, Ive got all my set up now but would have travelled up to buy that if I hadn't!
    Also, have a look on the rabbits in need , there's a couple of lovely bunnies that have been there for ages, Rosie and Lucy. Bit far away but...
    There you go, shed and 2 lovely bunnies. Sorted! Hehe