• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to order large hutches

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
Hi, been a very long time since I've been on here, I plan on getting 2 rabbits next year and have been pricing hutches I see the happy hutch company is no longer running :( and at a lose on where to find a well made large 6ftx2ftx2ft hutch (thinking of 2 tier hutch) can anyone give me any recommendations please :)

Hi Crystal, there are several companies that do large hutches. The 2 'main' ones are Boyles pet housing and Manor Pet Housing who both do bespoke sheds and a range of large hutches. I got my huge run from Boyles, the quality is great but it took a while as he was busy. It cost about £400 (its bespoke and fits the side of my shed, 11ft x 6ft.) But his website shows other products you can buy off the shelf. MPH does a 'Bothy' which is a shed and you can also get a run. Depends on your budget. I know some people got hutches from Home and Roost who do a 6 ft hutch with run. But Ive never seen them so can't comment on quality.
There may be local companies depending on where you're based. Others may know of other companies but these are some for you to start looking.

As suggested, Manor Pet Housing and Boyles Pet Housing are the most used.
Local woodworker may be able to make you one a bit cheaper but obviously we can't comment on quality.

MPH do a large 3 story hutch with run ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I've had a look at both of them and their hutches and sheds are amazing! I'm going to start saving not going to get any bunnies until I have the perfect house for them to live in. Luckily I have a large garden so don't have to worry about measurements. Thankyou for the recommendations I would never have found them if I hadn't asked. I'm getting rather excited lol and hello happybun 😊

Crikey, that's an amazing set up for sale, Ive got all my set up now but would have travelled up to buy that if I hadn't!
Also, have a look on the rabbits in need , there's a couple of lovely bunnies that have been there for ages, Rosie and Lucy. Bit far away but...
There you go, shed and 2 lovely bunnies. Sorted! Hehe

I've just order a hutch from Kernow pet housing after recommendations from friends who run a couple of rescues that have used them previously. They'll make anything you want, mine is 7x3x3 for my OH's guinea pigs, just over a week from ordering to delivery too!

Would also recommend Duchy farm kennels we have over 20 of varying ages at the rescue plus I have one at home too, again fab quality and super quick turnaround.

http://www.gardenwoodcraft.co.uk

Got my hutch from here - man who makes them is really lovely and comes and builds it for you, and you don't pay for it until it's built and you're happy with it. I think he's based in Shrewsbury, but I live in London and he delivers all over :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

We bought ours from www.ukrabbithutches.co.uk

It is absolutely humongous - cost us about £320 but you get a 6x2x2 hutch sat on top of a run that is 8x6x3 - really good for taking up as little room as possible (as the hutch is on top of the run) whilst giving the rabbits a lot of room to get about.

The person who runs this (Dave) is incredibly responsive to emails, answers all questions in a matter of hours, and is probably one of few companies I would say offered 'excellent customer service'.

Thumbs up all round from me!

Back