• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie

loobers25

Warren Veteran
The bear, Charles degulle, Charlie warly bear, missure de bear, Charlie bear

I wasn't planning on getting another bun when I popped into the pet shop.

Charlie was reduced to 18 pounds and was the last bunny left. I was stood next to an elder couple discussing weather or not to buy Charlie for their five year old grandson. I dashed to the counter and snapped up Charlie before they had the chance.

Charlie has been by my side through all the different rented flats I've lived. I always promised Charlie one day I will buy my house and you will have your own room and a big garden.

Charlie made it to the house and got to enjoy his room and all the activities we built him. He especially loved to dig in his digging box and would often have soiled dirty paws!

I miss you and think of you every day. I don't feel you have left me, I just can't see you.

I love you Charlie

14th September 2017
e47648676a80bb2b3c0561f38efa6948.jpg

af92eea10d9a176ac18c5e44dff67eac.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Binky free Charlie, you had a wonderful life. They will never leave us, they're always hopping around our feet, in our hearts and through our thoughts. Sending hugs Loobers xx

I will always remember your beautiful Charlie Bear, because he was ill at the same time and died one day after my Yan :cry:

Sending loads of hugs. Charlie Bear had a wonderful life with you. It is so sad when they leave us.

So sorry, he looked a very handsome bunny. So pleased you walked into that pet shop when you did, you gave him a wonderful life xxxx

Loobers, Charlie was an exceptional bear. Beautiful, loved and extraordinary.

He's burrowed right into your heart and I don't think he's any intention of leaving any time soon :love:

Back