• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit turned 11 this week!

Cookie&Twix

Alpha Buck
Our gorgeous gentle boy turned 11 on Halloween. We've had him in our lives ever since he was a 16 week old ball of fluff and I just can't imagine our family life without him. Thankfully I had them at the vet for the RHD2 on Wednesday and the vet heath checked him for me and he is in perfect health. I read the boards from time to time although rarely post, but this is an occasion worth posting about :love::love::love:

Biscuit as a baby

Biscuit on his birthday

And not forgetting Brie - who turned 9 herself in the summer

And Smokey - who's 3rd gotcha day is next month. He's come so far from being the terrified, bitey stray!! He's a nightmare to get a photo of though!

Last edited:
Happy birthday Biscuit, you're still a gorgeous fluff ball :love: hope you've had lots of fun, and treats. Brie and Smokey, you are both are gorgeous buns too :D

Looks well for 11years old and your 9yoir old, any secrets?

I don't think we are doing anything out of the ordinary. We have always let the bunnies free range during the day (they live outdoors), so most of their diet is made of grass, leaves, tree/branch bark . We let them dig, we used to only let them get so far before refilling but then they dug under the patio and as it nice and far away from the garden boundaries, we allowed them to as it was the safest option. They use it as a bolt hole when helicopters and planes go overhead! They are locked up over night and although their is a hutch inside the shed, they are never shut into it. I think the best thing has been having a partner (when they were a due) and now they are a trio. As sad as we humans are when we lose one to the rainbow bridge, we try not to leave a single bunny on their own for more than a week. Brie is Biscuits 3rd wife!

Honestly, we let them be as 'naturally rabbity' as we can and always have done. Yes, the garden is a disaster and we have kind of left the garden to grow a bit wild - but it is entirely their space as much as the shed is. Hmmm, maybe I spoil them a bit?!

Back