• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!

Hey everybody! I am so excited to be on here. I am from the US so there may be some phrases that have different meanings, but I'll try to get around them. A few of my favorite things are:
Rabbits- I can't say that they are my favorite animal,(Horses will always hold that place in my heart.) but they come in a close second.
Hockey- I am a die-hard Pittsburgh Penguins fan.
Music- I love contemporary Christian bands like Tenth Avenue North, Hawk Nelson, Britt Nicole, TobyMac, and Jordan Feliz.

Yes, I am a Christian and am not ashamed of it. I believe that the earth is about 6,000 years old,(there's plenty of proof to back that up) and that God spoke the world into existence. Jesus is my Redeemer and has washed away my sins. I will always praise His name.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all and sharing a bit of my life with you. Drop me a message in my inbox if you want to chat.
Cheers!
-Taylor

Hi, I've just responded on your other thread in Health :) There are several other members from the US on here. We'd love to hear more about your new rabbits.

ETA Sorry, I'm not fully awake yet and have mistaken someone else's thread for yours :lol::oops:

Last edited:
Back