• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit and human personalities

Dissertation survey

Hi everyone! :wave:
I am currently carrying out research for my dissertation, looking at Human-rabbit personality matching and its connection to pet satisfaction and attachment.

I will be looking at how similarities and differences in human and rabbit personalities affect the owner’s satisfaction and attachment levels to their rabbit. I am hopeful that with time this information can be applied to rescue centres to increase the number of rabbits being rehomed to suitable owners and therefore reduce the number of rabbits being returned, as I'm sure you all know this is a growing problem.

If anyone has some spare time to complete this i would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you so much! :D

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/K3WBDYF

Dissertation survey

Hi everyone! :wave:
I am currently carrying out research for my dissertation, looking at Human-rabbit personality matching and its connection to pet satisfaction and attachment.

I will be looking at how similarities and differences in human and rabbit personalities affect the owner’s satisfaction and attachment levels to their rabbit. I am hopeful that with time this information can be applied to rescue centres to increase the number of rabbits being rehomed to suitable owners and therefore reduce the number of rabbits being returned, as I'm sure you all know this is a growing problem.

If anyone has some spare time to complete this i would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you so much! :D

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/K3WBDYF

Ha ha, I think my answers say a lot more about me than Lopsy! I had a lot of fun doing that, although a lot of my answers were 'I wish there was a 'my rabbit's a moron'' button! XD He's a loveable moron though and I did agree that I'd not change anything about him :love: As long as he's not anywhere near me, he's way too distracting! And the 'does your rabbit provide companionship?' Not unless I've got food! XD

I've just done it Leah, On my boy, Joey - his wives answers would have been quite a bit different

Would love to know your findings

I hope it's okay but I used my first rabbit Willow to answer as I had her the longest (11yrs) and we had a bond like no other. Though she's no longer with me my connection to her was the most precious thing in the world to me and I felt it should be her that I answered about.
Answering those questions made me remember things about her that I don't always think about and just how truly precious she was.

I hope it helps :)

I hope it's okay but I used my first rabbit Willow to answer as I had her the longest (11yrs) and we had a bond like no other. Though she's no longer with me my connection to her was the most precious thing in the world to me and I felt it should be her that I answered about.
Answering those questions made me remember things about her that I don't always think about and just how truly precious she was.

I hope it helps :)

Yeah that's no problem at all! Thank you :D so sorry for your loss:(

Ive done it, oh dear I realise how un attentive to me my current rabbits are! They're only really interested in me feeding them! Hmmm. As for the question about giving commands.. lol I think it's them that tell me what to do.
Still, I get a lot of pleasure just watching them binkying so that's all the reward I need. 😀🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

I've completed it for my oldest doe, who is a single after losing her husbun about 15 months ago. She has no interest in bonding with another bunny, and doesn't bother with me much either! however I have a bonded pair who love each other and, the boy particularly, are friendly and interested in being with me. Would it confuse matters if I completed it again using them? I'll understand if not. Most people on here have multiple rabbits.

Ive done it, oh dear I realise how un attentive to me my current rabbits are! They're only really interested in me feeding them! Hmmm. As for the question about giving commands.. lol I think it's them that tell me what to do.
Still, I get a lot of pleasure just watching them binkying so that's all the reward I need. 😀🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Thank you!
Haha, seeing them so happy definitely makes my for their bossy little personalities lol😀😀

I've completed it for my oldest doe, who is a single after losing her husbun about 15 months ago. She has no interest in bonding with another bunny, and doesn't bother with me much either! however I have a bonded pair who love each other and, the boy particularly, are friendly and interested in being with me. Would it confuse matters if I completed it again using them? I'll understand if not. Most people on here have multiple rabbits.

Thank you! Sorry it's took so long to get back to you.

Aww bless her, it wouldn't matter if you have completed it again but the survey is closed now so it's no worries 😀

Back