• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello there

ClaireMP

New Kit
Hello!

I've been a lurker on here for a while, prior to getting our two rescue buns Rodney (white English cashmere lop) and Rupert (white netherland dwarf). I gleaned lots of useful info from here on accomodation etc and I'm pleased to report they seem pretty happy with it. Thank you!

My kids and I are completely in love with our bunnies...they are friendly, funny and have really strong characters.

I'm now probably annoyingly evangelical about rescue rabbits, to anyone who will listen.

Claire

Hello!

I've been a lurker on here for a while, prior to getting our two rescue buns Rodney (white English cashmere lop) and Rupert (white netherland dwarf). I gleaned lots of useful info from here on accomodation etc and I'm pleased to report they seem pretty happy with it. Thank you!

My kids and I are completely in love with our bunnies...they are friendly, funny and have really strong characters.

I'm now probably annoyingly evangelical about rescue rabbits, to anyone who will listen.

Claire

Welcome Claire :wave:

Hi Claire, and welcome! :wave:

I personally have found this forum amazing, and wouldn't be without it. Look forward to seeing and hearing more about your buns :love:

Back