• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very sad news - Susiebuns Spenser

Some photos of Spenser would be lovely. I can't add photos at the moment since the free photobucket ceased working.

Spenser was a gorgeous bunny, full of attitude and character. He certainly had you wrapped around his regal paws:):)

Do you think you will rescue another but at any point, Susie? Spenser had such a lovely home with you.

Such heart breaking news. I've got such fond memories of hearing about Spenser and seeing such fabulous photos of him.

I heard via FB a few days ago.

Susie bun, you're in my thoughts and prayers. xxxxx

Some photos of Spenser would be lovely. I can't add photos at the moment since the free photobucket ceased working.

Spenser was a gorgeous bunny, full of attitude and character. He certainly had you wrapped around his regal paws:):)

Do you think you will rescue another but at any point, Susie? Spenser had such a lovely home with you.

Yes, when the time is right I will want another rabbit. I know you were especially fond of my boy, so am sorry there have been so few photos on her of him recently. x

Yes, when the time is right I will want another rabbit. I know you were especially fond of my boy, so am sorry there have been so few photos on her of him recently. x

I did miss Spenser photos and stories but I can't work out how to put photos on the site any longer either. Mrs B has a photo of Spenser on her dressing table, along with one of Inspector Morse (the rabbit, not the TV character) so I still got to see him when I visited her :)

I just came across a post on fb leading me to believe that Spenser had crossed the bridge, so came on here and did a search :( I'm so so sorry Susiebun, Spenser was much loved by you and many others, he was such a character :love: when you stopped posting on here I really missed seeing his pictures, but you gave him a wonderful life.
Binky free handsome boy :( xxx

Back