Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Very sad news - Susiebuns Spenser

Oh I'm so very sorry Susie xx Spenser was a very special RU bunny.

I'm so sad to hear this. I remember when he joined RU.

Warren Veteran

Some photos of Spenser would be lovely. I can't add photos at the moment since the free photobucket ceased working.

Spenser was a gorgeous bunny, full of attitude and character. He certainly had you wrapped around his regal paws

Do you think you will rescue another but at any point, Susie? Spenser had such a lovely home with you.

Wise Old Thumper Mrs. Bunnykins's Avatar

Such heart breaking news. I've got such fond memories of hearing about Spenser and seeing such fabulous photos of him.

I heard via FB a few days ago.

Susie bun, you're in my thoughts and prayers. xxxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    Some photos of Spenser would be lovely. I can't add photos at the moment since the free photobucket ceased working.

Spenser was a gorgeous bunny, full of attitude and character. He certainly had you wrapped around his regal paws

Do you think you will rescue another but at any point, Susie? Spenser had such a lovely home with you.
    Yes, when the time is right I will want another rabbit. I know you were especially fond of my boy, so am sorry there have been so few photos on her of him recently. x

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by susie bun View Post
    Yes, when the time is right I will want another rabbit. I know you were especially fond of my boy, so am sorry there have been so few photos on her of him recently. x
    I did miss Spenser photos and stories but I can't work out how to put photos on the site any longer either. Mrs B has a photo of Spenser on her dressing table, along with one of Inspector Morse (the rabbit, not the TV character) so I still got to see him when I visited her

I just came across a post on fb leading me to believe that Spenser had crossed the bridge, so came on here and did a search I'm so so sorry Susiebun, Spenser was much loved by you and many others, he was such a character when you stopped posting on here I really missed seeing his pictures, but you gave him a wonderful life.
    Binky free handsome boy xxx

Rest in Peace my little Honey-Pie, I will love and miss you forever sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx