• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got any bunny chilling photos - Doughnut loves chilling :)

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I was off last week and chilling and so was Doughnut, so I thought it would be nice to see other bunnies chilling too. She also loves eating hay from the bag and generally making a mess!

22728989_10155956529343243_3213786568814159075_n.jpg

Haha Mr bean does look like a stuffed animal. He was gorgeous. I'd like to have snuggled up with him.

:lol: That cracked me up when you zoomed in on Mr Beans face! His little bunny mouth, my goodness, literally the cutest thing ever!

Everyone's bunnies look so chilled out and cute! It is very very rare for mine to be caught like that. Lola did a spectacular DBF the other day though, even crashing into the side of her pen and I had to wake her up, I thought she was a goner, she was so still and didn't move when I rattled the bar after calling her and she ignored me :shock:

I love the middle photo with ears all over the shop [emoji38]
[emoji38] Never really noticed it was showing in this picture. That appears to be Daphne's preferred position. I have spotted her in the past moving Phoebe's ears to similar positions [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

They are simply adorable images of a gorgeous rabbit. There's chilled, and then there's 'chilled'. Those photos made me smile so much. Thank you for sharing them.

Oh look at her!

Good grief she's lovely :love:

I have to say she is. I was putting a curtain pole up at the weekend and I was on a step ladder. She loved it. Jumped on to the bottom step and then jumped off then was licking them . She was so funny.

Bridge Bunny Iris took Dead Bunny Flopping seriously.

Zh2sPE0.jpg

Athena shows off with it meanwhile. (Featured with Bridge Bunny Apollo)

DfA29Hc.jpg

Arce is the Queen of Flops

oGhSHdc.jpg

x5xETsu.jpg

FAGycGH.jpg

9TDasgQ.jpg

Yuki Doodle takes it pretty seriously too
RLFX2W3.jpg

30gOO5u.jpg

(He had disembowelled a cushion here and was VERY proud of himself for it.)

Too many cute pictures, all!

"I have finished destroying the cardboard, and now I will chill"
IMG_3647_zpsplk1fhvy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Best I can find for the moment is of my 2 recent rainbow bridge husbun and wife Ben and Georgina. Ben is the harlequin.
SDC11263.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back