• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An early birthday present for Mouse

I would love to see what would happen if Daphne and Boo ever met. I bet it would be like Bet Lynch meeting Peggy Mitchell...

Boo: Now look 'ere Lady...
Daphne: Get outta mah pub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:they are both forces to e reckoned with for sure

Mouse hasn't been back in the bed since I took these photos. Boo had a little rest in there but looked incredibly mardy. I wonder if she has warned Mouse not to go back in there. Rabbits!

Boos all mouth & no trousers
LMAO XD Aboleth's no mouth and all trousers, she just goes straight for the hump! She's such a cow. Although she gets all weirded out if Lopsy chases back :lol:

Mine would love the bed: it'd be covered in experimental nibbles after a few days (I suppose days is better than hours!).

Its nice to see Mouse back her bed. For ages its just been a trampoline they use to get from A to B.
bpSftFOl.jpg
Not the most flattering photo though :lol: She has been in there ages, snore squeaking away :love:

The phrase "aaahhhh" just doesn't seem enough. Mouse looks totally relaxed. It's funny how they find just the right spot. It reminds me of our old house when our bun Georgina would sit right in front of our wood burner. We put a guard in front of it but she just sprawled out hogging the warmth. Lovely photos - thank you for sharing them.:love:

Oh my - I'm just picturing dream bubbles and in them I see carrots, parsley, dandelion. What a simply adorable gorgeous photo of a special moment in time. I love the bun in the middle under the table who is just zonked out. Total bliss. Love it.

This is an old thread but it makes me want to get Mousey another bed. Rudey wees on the move & Mouse is great at using the litter tray so I'm thinking maybe I should try again ? Maybe, just maybe it wouldn't become a toilet. Wishful thinking

This is an old thread but it makes me want to get Mousey another bed. Rudey wees on the move & Mouse is great at using the litter tray so I'm thinking maybe I should try again ? Maybe, just maybe it wouldn't become a toilet. Wishful thinking

I've just read through this thread again, it's really made me smile, such lovely photos :love: yeah give it another go !

Back