• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home pellets new recipe!!

Ponymad21

Warren Scout
Pets at home have changed the recipe for their rabbit nuggets!
These are the only ones that A) Brandi will eat and B) don't upset his tummy!

I've managed to get hold of 2 bags of the old recipe but has anyone got any ideas on what brand to try for new nuggets?

He can't have burgess as they really upset his tummy!
I'm going to try science selective

I don't know why they have to change the recipe! It could potentially upset many rabbits. FibaFirst is supposed to be good, or Oxbow.

Is it very different, if it is, you could always ring their customer service dept and ask if they have some stock left of the original they could send you ? Worth a try maybe ?

I've managed to get hold of 2 bags of the old recipe but has anyone got any ideas on what brand to try for new nuggets?

My buns are on beaphar natural for rabbits. It's a green bag. We can only find it online but it's great and mostly Timothy hay. :)

You could try that.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Is it very different, if it is, you could always ring their customer service dept and ask if they have some stock left of the original they could send you ? Worth a try maybe ?

I've managed to get some of the old stock in store but I need to start looking to switch so I know I have something I can put him on before I run out

We use Science Selective and found it to be really good x

It's annoying.Pets at home used to do a really good premium hamster food,their own brand.They then changed the ingredients my hammy "Pi" at the time wasn't impressed.Luckily he liked "Harry Hamster" that I changed to.I need to get another Syrian,I miss not having one.

It's annoying.Pets at home used to do a really good premium hamster food,their own brand.They then changed the ingredients my hammy "Pi" at the time wasn't impressed.Luckily he liked "Harry Hamster" that I changed to.I need to get another Syrian,I miss not having one.

I've got my hamster on their hamster nuggets

Back