• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Reuben please - U/D He's gone

I woke up early, got dressed, waited till 8am on the dot to ring the vet. Then I went down to get him ready to go and found him in his forever sleep. I’m heartbroken and feel so guilty that I didn’t go down first thing this morning. I didn’t think he was going to die though, I didn’t think he was on deaths door or else I would have been straight down there. I’m in shock and feel so guilty. :cry:

OMGosh I am so very sorry :cry:

RIP Reuben :cry:

I woke up early, got dressed, waited till 8am on the dot to ring the vet. Then I went down to get him ready to go and found him in his forever sleep. I’m heartbroken and feel so guilty that I didn’t go down first thing this morning. I didn’t think he was going to die though, I didn’t think he was on deaths door or else I would have been straight down there. I’m in shock and feel so guilty. :cry:

I am so very sorry :(

Run free beautiful Reuben x

Ah I'm so sorry, please don't feel guilty. You took him to the vets and did all you can. RIP little Reuben. Lots of hugs xx

I'm sorry.:cry:
Sweet dreams Reuben. Please don't blame yourself - its too easy to think we've done something wrong when, actually, we've done nothing wrong at all.

Oh no, I am so very sorry to see this tragic update. What a terrible shock. :cry:
As others have said, you weren't to know. Bunnies are so good at hiding their conditions. Even something that appears simple may not be but we have no way to tell.
I'm so very sorry wee Reuben has gone. I'm heartbroken for you. Sending you comforting hugs at this very sad time. Please be kind to yourself.

Sweet dreams, Reuben. You will be deeply missed. xxxxxxx

Back