• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep tight little Quincy

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
My beautiful little special needs sponsor rabbit at Camp Nibble went into his forever sleep this week :( Sleep tight Quincy xx

:cry:

v4BezUZ.jpg

RIP Quincy xx

I'm very sorry :cry: What type of a rabbit was he?

a tiny wee 800g one who was blind & deaf & had tremors . He liked his group living at Camp Nibble though. Last year one of his closest buddies died & he wouldn't leave the enclosure :( I used to send him apple sticks & stuff to keep him occupied - after a while he got brave & went out with the others:love: There is a lovely tribute to him on Camp Nibbles facebook page .

a tiny wee 800g one who was blind & deaf & had tremors . He liked his group living at Camp Nibble though. Last year one of his closest buddies died & he wouldn't leave the enclosure :( I used to send him apple sticks & stuff to keep him occupied - after a while he got brave & went out with the others:love: There is a lovely tribute to him on Camp Nibbles facebook page .

He sounds as though he was very cute :love: I don't have FB, but I've now seen a pic of him on Jane's lovely post :love:

I think sponsoring is a great idea and it's something I keep meaning to set up myself. I can't have the number of rabbits that I would like here, but sponsoring is certainly something that I can do and really should do. You seem to have a good relationship with Camp Nibble in several ways, which is also wonderful.

Ah, my little one was 800g. It's minuscule!

I am so glad he's had a lovely life.

That's a lovely tribute to him JB :love:

He sounds as though he was very cute :love: I don't have FB, but I've now seen a pic of him on Jane's lovely post :love:

I think sponsoring is a great idea and it's something I keep meaning to set up myself. I can't have the number of rabbits that I would like here, but sponsoring is certainly something that I can do and really should do. You seem to have a good relationship with Camp Nibble in several ways, which is also wonderful.

Janes post was lovely. Camp Nibble have been really kind to me. Sponsoring is fab, I think it'd make a really good gift too - I think I'll get Joey Boo & Mouse to help me choose a bun to sponsor as their xmas present to their grandparents :)

I just saw his tribute and video on Camp Nibble, he looked so happy, a tiny tiny bun lounging with such big bunnies ! So sad he could not have had longer with them . He was so sweet .

Back