• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to say goodbye to Shaun

Well I haven't posted in here for a long long time. But today we have had to say goodbye to our companion, friend and much loved husbun to our wonderful sophie annie. It was arranged for Sunday....but fate meant it not to happen then. We spent the next few days thinking it's a blessing, giving him all his favourite treats, and so much love. And tonight we kissed him for the last time.

Well I haven't posted in here for a long long time. But today we have had to say goodbye to our companion, friend and much loved husbun to our wonderful sophie annie. It was arranged for Sunday....but fate meant it not to happen then. We spent the next few days thinking it's a blessing, giving him all his favourite treats, and so much love. And tonight we kissed him for the last time.

Oh I'm so sorry, how painful for you :(

Run free Shaun xx

I hope you are OK?

Our hearts and thoughts go out to you and Shaun. You clearly gave him the most memorable memories in his life and made sure he had the best few days ever.
Thoughts and hugs to you all
Craig x

Hello Becky, I am saddened to hear of Shaun's passing :cry: I am sure he will always live on within your heart. I hope that Sophie is coping as well as possible.

RIP Shaun Bun XX

Thank you for your kind words. We tried to save him but in the end there was nothing else to try. He went to sleep at home with his dad by his side. We are just off to bring him back home.

And in her grief and loss she cried and cried, but in his death he ran and ran to celebrate the life he now has.

Goodbye my wonderful Prince. Xx

Back