• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gabriel, goodbye.

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
Today I held Gabriel for the very last time. There is so much I want to write about him but it is too raw.
I can only say this beautiful, intelligent, charismatic rabbit who has been part of my life for nine and a half years will be incredibly missed.
Thank you Jill for saving his life and allowing me the honour of being part of it.
Binky free Gabe, my best boy xx

Today I held Gabriel for the very last time. There is so much I want to write about him but it is too raw.
I can only say this beautiful, intelligent, charismatic rabbit who has been part of my life for nine and a half years will be incredibly missed.
Thank you Jill for saving his life and allowing me the honour of being part of it.

Vanessa, I am so sorry xx Hugs for you xx

Run free Gabriel .. x

Vanessa I am so sorry :cry: I remember when yo adopted him back in 2008.

RIP Gabe xx

Back