Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protecting sofas and skirting boards

Doughnut had a nibble of my sofa when it was new but that was about it. Not really into skirting boards but loves the corners of any wall where she can get to the lining paper and rip it off, so had to put plastic corners on my walls stuck with blutak! Also got clear Perspex on some areas where she's managed to find a bit to tug at and to keep her from behind the sofa. She used to love running behind there and pulling the lining paper off the wall behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by cpayne View Post
    Doughnut had a nibble of my sofa when it was new but that was about it. Not really into skirting boards but loves the corners of any wall where she can get to the lining paper and rip it off, so had to put plastic corners on my walls stuck with blutak! Also got clear Perspex on some areas where she's managed to find a bit to tug at and to keep her from behind the sofa. She used to love running behind there and pulling the lining paper off the wall behind it.

What a very naughty Calendar Bun!

I know, big chunks too. I heard little paws behind me then ripping!

She also worked out how to pull the Perspex away from the wall then run round and rip the paper. If I don't have it wedged tightly to the nest of tables she gets to the paper. She's surprisingly strong for a little one and yes naughty too. I've had to paint it all again with no lining paper otherwise I have a bare wall showing at the bottom.