• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It was Pips birthday on Friday...

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Pip pip was 2 on Friday! She was a very lucky bun and got a jumbo edible tunnel which they both love...it has been really funny watching them jump on it and then it starts rolling.. they are obviously circus Buns!

She also got a huge piece of dandelion root to chew on (see picture) of course Archie had to have one too!

a2e4bd6589a493687e6c4726a8b82c55.jpg
b7fc48c071702f4d01a54e807ed7bd16.jpg
1276f890d8d944047d1bb3c2cc96ec77.jpg
64b9cf3143dfde5a47cb82d69e5f391e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Happy birthday pip pip! Have a bunderful day. Beautiful bunnies xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Pip pip was 2 on Friday! She was a very lucky bun and got a jumbo edible tunnel which they both love...it has been really funny watching them jump on it and then it starts rolling.. they are obviously circus Buns!

She also got a huge piece of dandelion root to chew on (see picture) of course Archie had to have one too!

a2e4bd6589a493687e6c4726a8b82c55.jpg
b7fc48c071702f4d01a54e807ed7bd16.jpg
1276f890d8d944047d1bb3c2cc96ec77.jpg
64b9cf3143dfde5a47cb82d69e5f391e.jpg

Hope you had a lovely birthday Pip :wave:

And it looks like you got a look in too, Archie ;)

Happy Birthday Pip :D Looks like you got to spend it with your bestest friend, Archie :love:

Where did you manage to get such large pieces of Dandelion root from? They look very tasty :)

Happy Birthday Pip :D Looks like you got to spend it with your bestest friend, Archie :love:

Where did you manage to get such large pieces of Dandelion root from? They look very tasty :)
Thanks everyone.

I had a lovely day, I'm now relaxing after all my fun. My mum got me my dandelion roots from the hay experts. They are our favourites!

Mum says we can't have them everyday though.... I think she's trying to starve us... :-(

Love Pip

Thanks everyone.

I had a lovely day, I'm now relaxing after all my fun. My mum got me my dandelion roots from the hay experts. They are our favourites!

Mum says we can't have them everyday though.... I think she's trying to starve us... :-(

Love Pip

Thanks, Pip :thumb:

Thanks everyone.

Love Pip

Yes it would appear that you are both being starved ... Archie and Pip, you should mount a rebellion!

I do know that your Mum won't be able to resist you for one tiny minute :lol:

Yes it would appear that you are both being starved ... Archie and Pip, you should mount a rebellion!

I do know that your Mum won't be able to resist you for one tiny minute [emoji38]
Well we've been practising our cutest poses. Do you think these would work......we have loads of this hay stuff, but all we really want is delicious forage...

We even tried to help mum on the laptop. Archie thought she didn't really need that Wi-Fi stick thing.
fced25824013a951cdf7926237809a5a.jpg
f5b2727e333320f38494ef512ca8b1fd.jpg
9e98107f3fab8ab4f4656a0de55ef8a5.jpg

Well we've been practising our cutest poses. Do you think these would work......we have loads of this hay stuff, but all we really want is delicious forage...

We even tried to help mum on the laptop. Archie thought she didn't really need that Wi-Fi stick thing.
fced25824013a951cdf7926237809a5a.jpg
f5b2727e333320f38494ef512ca8b1fd.jpg
9e98107f3fab8ab4f4656a0de55ef8a5.jpg

MightyMax totally faints :love::love::love:

Archie - pull that stick out to teach Mum a lesson!

And Archie - I can see that the mug in the background of your photos doesn't have a bunny on ... Can you or Pip knock it onto the floor? ;)

MightyMax totally faints :love::love::love:

Archie - pull that stick out to teach Mum a lesson!

And Archie - I can see that the mug in the background of your photos doesn't have a bunny on ... Can you or Pip knock it onto the floor? ;)
I haven't managed to get to that stick again. She keeps it out of reach now. But I have done some re-styling of her cabinet tonight. It's got alot more detail along the bottom now! Almost like an expensive carving...

We keep trying to destroy her mugs especially that one, which has a FOX on! Can you believe it, she doesn't have any with bunnies on!

I haven't managed to get to that stick again. She keeps it out of reach now. But I have done some re-styling of her cabinet tonight. It's got alot more detail along the bottom now! Almost like an expensive carving...

We keep trying to destroy her mugs especially that one, which has a FOX on! Can you believe it, she doesn't have any with bunnies on!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I thought it was a dog. Now I am totally horrified!

I am sure she will leave that stick around for you to remodel at some point. Humans are very forgetful ;)

Well done for restyling the cabinet :thumb: I guess you've done some *very* expensive carving there! :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I thought it was a dog. Now I am totally horrified!

I am sure she will leave that stick around for you to remodel at some point. Humans are very forgetful ;)

Well done for restyling the cabinet :thumb: I guess you've done some *very* expensive carving there! :D
She seems to weirdly like foxes, but don't worry we are slowly sorting things out... We wee'd on her foxy wheat pillow. So that's been removed!

Yes if I do say so myself the cabinet looks a lot more stylish now. It was just too plain before. I've also been doing some work on the lounge door, but it not quite finished yet...

I promised Mum I wouldnt do anymore "styling" and posed like this, so she let me out.........
a53568fdb6cfe33dfc8b405f410a55b5.jpg

She seems to weirdly like foxes, but don't worry we are slowly sorting things out... We wee'd on her foxy wheat pillow. So that's been removed!

Yes if I do say so myself the cabinet looks a lot more stylish now. It was just too plain before. I've also been doing some work on the lounge door, but it not quite finished yet...

I promised Mum I wouldnt do anymore "styling" and posed like this, so she let me out.........
a53568fdb6cfe33dfc8b405f410a55b5.jpg

Good boy Archie - you know how to get around the Mum :lol:

More styling when you can, and post about it too. Your Mum is a push-over for cuteness. You could also enlist Pip with your endeavours?

Good boy Archie - you know how to get around the Mum [emoji38]

More styling when you can, and post about it too. Your Mum is a push-over for cuteness. You could also enlist Pip with your endeavours?
I have tried to enlist Pip, but she just isn't interested in carving! She would much rather just zoom around the room and eat hay. So I just take it upon myself to carve everything one pair of teeth at a time.

I shall keep you updated with my skills, I have tried the radiator, but it seems to be made of something harder, as is the glass shelving....

I have tried to enlist Pip, but she just isn't interested in carving! She would much rather just zoom around the room and eat hay. So I just take it upon myself to carve everything one pair of teeth at a time.

I shall keep you updated with my skills, I have tried the radiator, but it seems to be made of something harder, as is the glass shelving....

Ah right ... Best put your talents where they can make most .. um .. impact!

Is there a coffee table?

Ah right ... Best put your talents where they can make most .. um .. impact!

Is there a coffee table?
Oh yes. I have done some fantastic carving to that for mum. She's not keen on shabby chic, but I told her it was bunny chic!!!!

Oh yes. I have done some fantastic carving to that for mum. She's not keen on shabby chic, but I told her it was bunny chic!!!!

Well done Archie :D

Bunny chic is all the rage. Also, don't forget to knock those mugs off the coffee table as soon as you can ;)

Back