• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky crossed the bridge 18/10/17

Limit

Warren Scout
Most know that Binky crossed the bridge on Wednesday morning at 5:30 am. We're heart broken, shocked and devastated. Going out to do Monte is the hardest part, expecting her to be at the door or running around my feet. I keep thinking I see her, or hear her. I haven't truly accepted that she's gone, not yet, not for a long while. I'm trying my best to comfort Monte, he seems okay, he did some zoomies out in the garden today and is still eating loads. Today I sat out with Monte and went through Binkies photos, I laughed at the videos, cried at some photos and smiled at them all. The memories she gave me are amazing and I will never ever forget them, she was such a little character too. A real diva! Always stamping her feet when I change her toys around, grabbing the food first and running, binkying as I try and herd her back inside. She was sweet at times too, letting me have the pleasure of bunny cuddles and nose bumps. I thought I'd share some photos of her, to remember the good times and to put a smile on other people's faces like she did for me. x

2UfiqTZl.jpg

ZXbYMMcl.jpg

zt0Oqaol.jpg

rXvpz0Xl.jpg

eKdiFdEl.jpg

w9JbDSwl.jpg

wPdLOpol.jpg

CADaIW8l.jpg

da8bIHGl.jpg

Binky was a beautiful rabbit with a lovely personality and it is so sad she had to leave you and Monte :cry: The photos show how happy she was with you and Monte.

Sending you lots of hugs. Lots of us can relate to the feelings you are going through just now.

She was gorgeous:love: the photos show just how happy she was. I'm so sorry you lost her :cry:

Thinking of you and Monte xx

Binky was truly beautiful, inside & out. Thinking of you & Monte. I hope things get easier with time x

Binky free, beautiful Binky. She reminds me a lot of my Arce - she had the same star on her forehead as Arce does. :love:

I'm very sorry for your loss. :( xxx

So sorry to hear of your loss. She looks a beautiful and adorable bun and clearly loved the life you gave her.
Hugs to you
Craig xx

Most know that Binky crossed the bridge on Wednesday morning at 5:30 am. We're heart broken, shocked and devastated. Going out to do Monte is the hardest part, expecting her to be at the door or running around my feet. I keep thinking I see her, or hear her. I haven't truly accepted that she's gone, not yet, not for a long while. I'm trying my best to comfort Monte, he seems okay, he did some zoomies out in the garden today and is still eating loads. Today I sat out with Monte and went through Binkies photos, I laughed at the videos, cried at some photos and smiled at them all. The memories she gave me are amazing and I will never ever forget them, she was such a little character too. A real diva! Always stamping her feet when I change her toys around, grabbing the food first and running, binkying as I try and herd her back inside. She was sweet at times too, letting me have the pleasure of bunny cuddles and nose bumps. I thought I'd share some photos of her, to remember the good times and to put a smile on other people's faces like she did for me. x

2UfiqTZl.jpg

ZXbYMMcl.jpg

zt0Oqaol.jpg

rXvpz0Xl.jpg

eKdiFdEl.jpg

w9JbDSwl.jpg

wPdLOpol.jpg

CADaIW8l.jpg

da8bIHGl.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. May you and Monte give each other comfort.

I couldn’t come back to this thread for a long time but I feel ready now, I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and Jane for the lovely pic it made me smile a lot. RU is so supportive and I can’t thank you all enough for helping me through a difficult time x

Back