Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Binky crossed the bridge 18/10/17

Default Binky crossed the bridge 18/10/17

Most know that Binky crossed the bridge on Wednesday morning at 5:30 am. We're heart broken, shocked and devastated. Going out to do Monte is the hardest part, expecting her to be at the door or running around my feet. I keep thinking I see her, or hear her. I haven't truly accepted that she's gone, not yet, not for a long while. I'm trying my best to comfort Monte, he seems okay, he did some zoomies out in the garden today and is still eating loads. Today I sat out with Monte and went through Binkies photos, I laughed at the videos, cried at some photos and smiled at them all. The memories she gave me are amazing and I will never ever forget them, she was such a little character too. A real diva! Always stamping her feet when I change her toys around, grabbing the food first and running, binkying as I try and herd her back inside. She was sweet at times too, letting me have the pleasure of bunny cuddles and nose bumps. I thought I'd share some photos of her, to remember the good times and to put a smile on other people's faces like she did for me. x

She was gorgeous as is Monte. I'm so sorry she had to leave for Rainbow Bridge x
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Wise Old Thumper

(((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))) xx

For up-to-date information about RHD2
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/

To view reported cases of RHD2 and Vets reported to stock the RHD2 Vaccine

http://rhd2map.buntools.org.uk/

Shop Online and raise money for Animal Rescue + Care (ARC)

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/home/giving-machine/

Warren Veteran

Binky was a beautiful rabbit with a lovely personality and it is so sad she had to leave you and Monte The photos show how happy she was with you and Monte.

Sending you lots of hugs. Lots of us can relate to the feelings you are going through just now.

Why a beautiful tribute.

Hugs for you xxx

What a lovely bunny. Very sorry for your loss x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

She was gorgeous the photos show just how happy she was. I'm so sorry you lost her

Thinking of you and Monte xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Binky was truly beautiful, inside & out. Thinking of you & Monte. I hope things get easier with time x

Mama Doe

She was a gorgeous girl,binky free sweet one.

Binky free, beautiful Binky. She reminds me a lot of my Arce - she had the same star on her forehead as Arce does.

I'm very sorry for your loss. xxx
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara the cats*Aurora the horsefield's tortoise*Delta, Zeta, & Eta the guinea pigs*
    Never forgetting Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, and Iris

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.