• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ralph's story

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
This is nearly 10 years old now. I thought I'd share some of his book which I've just found again:) When I lose a bunny loved one I find it really therapeutic to get all my memories down on paper

XIxOXIbl.jpg

BPJ2wsbl.jpg

7JCmha4l.jpg

gdpvw3il.jpg

LdU1vxdl.jpg

uxCirwcl.jpg

HRCvAT1l.jpg

GvtPbsMl.jpg

1YYfTUyl.jpg

Ih7SEFJl.jpg

EUSnc86l.jpg

7AwKD4hl.jpg

FgCKi9ql.jpg

A9OS8MZl.jpg

9jYzJ0fl.jpg

qMo6tv2l.jpg

zgWzNe1l.jpg

Q7PcK5Al.jpg

5SL3Ko6l.jpg

What a lovely book, Ralph sounded amazing and very loved. You could publish this book for children . My Oliver did the same licking his chest when I masaged his neck thing !! When I would stop he stopped licking his chest and as soon as I massaged his neck again he would groom his wee stool as we called it (meaning grooming his fur stole but we thought it funnier to say stool!) Thanks for sharing

Thank You for all your lovely comments - you're all so kind.

I love how Oliver shared one of his tricks Nickybunny :love: it was the cutest thing but I've not seen another bun do it

I was really surprised when I read Ralph did this too Joey. None of my other buns did it either. It reminded me a bit of when you scratch behind a doggies ear and their back leg moves at the same time !

I was really surprised when I read Ralph did this too Joey. None of my other buns did it either. It reminded me a bit of when you scratch behind a doggies ear and their back leg moves at the same time !

:lol: absolutely ! its very dog behaviour

Thank you for sharing :love: It is a beautiful book and one that I'm sure you treasure. I read every word :love:

What a lovely book, Ralph sounded amazing and very loved.You could publish this book for children . My Oliver did the same licking his chest when I masaged his neck thing !! When I would stop he stopped licking his chest and as soon as I massaged his neck again he would groom his wee stool as we called it (meaning grooming his fur stole but we thought it funnier to say stool!) Thanks for sharing

I thought the same thing :thumb: it is truly lovely :love:

I'm so touched by all your comments :love: thank you I shall maybe share Noodleys story some time ;)

Omi - thanks too for reading it all, I'm surprised you could read my writing...I struggle much of the time

I'm so touched by all your comments :love: thank you I shall maybe share Noodleys story some time ;)

Omi - thanks too for reading it all, I'm surprised you could read my writing...I struggle much of the time

I read it all too, I found it easy to read :thumb:

Back