• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie dough

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
On Monday evening I lost another little piece of my heart when we had to help my sweet gentle cookie dough over rainbow bridge

Cookie dough was a private rehome off here around 7 1/2 year ago .
I had lost my girl Tansy and had a grieving boy , Nemo needing a new wife . We had nothing in here and I put up a post asking if rescues had a gentle girl .. They didn't .. But a lady contacted me to say that her male had been killed by a fox breaking into the hutch and run and she was worried about her female .. Cookie Dough .
We took her on .

She had a lovely healthy life up to the brining of feb this year when we found she had heart disease . We started her on medication straight away and bought her 8 months of extra time .
But sadly she semi collapsed on Monday and we decided it was kindest to let her go peacefully .

I a m heartbroken but know we did the right thing .

Her husbun Noddy is quiet but eating .

We love you Cookie Dough . You have left a big cookie shaped hole in my heart . [emoji22][emoji22]
Sleep tight gentle girl
337e799af4efa3249ee6e49ba1a739ee.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cookie Dough was an absolutely stunning little lady. Binky free, little one. I'm very sorry for your loss. xxx

On Monday evening I lost another little piece of my heart when we had to help my sweet gentle cookie dough over rainbow bridge

Cookie dough was a private rehome off here around 7 1/2 year ago .
I had lost my girl Tansy and had a grieving boy , Nemo needing a new wife . We had nothing in here and I put up a post asking if rescues had a gentle girl .. They didn't .. But a lady contacted me to say that her male had been killed by a fox breaking into the hutch and run and she was worried about her female .. Cookie Dough .
We took her on .

She had a lovely healthy life up to the brining of feb this year when we found she had heart disease . We started her on medication straight away and bought her 8 months of extra time .
But sadly she semi collapsed on Monday and we decided it was kindest to let her go peacefully .

I a m heartbroken but know we did the right thing .

Her husbun Noddy is quiet but eating .

We love you Cookie Dough . You have left a big cookie shaped hole in my heart . [emoji22][emoji22]
Sleep tight gentle girl
337e799af4efa3249ee6e49ba1a739ee.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh Angie :cry: I can imagine how sad you are feeling :cry: I am so sorry :cry:

RIP Cookie Dough Bunny xx

What a beautiful sweet bunny. So sorry for your loss. Try and be strong for Noddy x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back