• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Princess the baby lionlop

Haha yes you can, and it's funny you say that because my OH showed the hospital consultant he was working with a picture of her and he said she looks like a slipper too :lol: And I think the Nottingham three got me and OH thinking if we had room for one more, but by the time I met them they already had their new home sorted (and a few other people who were interested!)

22550220_10155631658210772_5711971530527651176_o.j  pg

Welcome to the Slipper Princess :love::love:

Aww. She's beyond adorable, such a cute little fluffball. I did laugh at your comment about OH taking her to the vets and them calling her name. When we got Willow I suggested calling her Bluebell, but hubby vetoed it as he refused to go to the vets and responding when they called out Bluebell!

We really are smitten :love: She's such a curious little thing, nothing seems to phase her, we opened the bedroom door and she binkied down the hallway and went to explore the spare room. I'd forgotten what baby rabbits were like, she can't sit still, has lots of very short naps between bouts of running around like a crazy thing, and wee's A LOT. She did a binky from a lying position last night, I've never seen that before, she was flopped out having a rest and then bounce right up in the air :lol: In her cage she's been good with only weeing in her litter tray but when she's out I have to keep a puppy pad in my hand ready to shove under her as soon as that tail goes up :roll: :lol:

Glingle Bluebell isn't embarassing at all! To make matters worse I'm making him take her in a bright pink carry bag :p

We really are smitten :love: She's such a curious little thing, nothing seems to phase her, we opened the bedroom door and she binkied down the hallway and went to explore the spare room. I'd forgotten what baby rabbits were like, she can't sit still, has lots of very short naps between bouts of running around like a crazy thing, and wee's A LOT. She did a binky from a lying position last night, I've never seen that before, she was flopped out having a rest and then bounce right up in the air :lol: In her cage she's been good with only weeing in her litter tray but when she's out I have to keep a puppy pad in my hand ready to shove under her as soon as that tail goes up :roll: :lol:

Glingle Bluebell isn't embarassing at all! To make matters worse I'm making him take her in a bright pink carry bag :p

Does it match your hair? :):love:

Wow I've never seen a binky from a lying position. She seems to be keeping you on your toes.

I get a lot of comments at the vets on Doughnut's name. You get used to it until you venture outside with them and then their name is called. I quite liked the name Sugarpuff, that would have made me laugh.

She is beautiful! I love lionheads and all mine have been super affectionate cuddle buns like Princess.

Back