• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phantom pregnancy :(

Graciee

Staff member
First one since Clementine has been spayed, but second one she's had - first was when she was 16 weeks old.

Will she always suffer from these? I was going to start bonding her with my male bunny in a few weeks, is it safe to do so? (also when she is bonded - because ultimately I'll find her a friend even if it's not my boy bunny - if she goes through these periodically would she be aggressive to another bunny she was living with?

Also this time and last time she's so intent on nesting she tends to forget to eat/drink just runs about with straw and hay in her mouth, building.. Anything I can do or just leave her to it?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :) xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

5 weeks ago today, could just be hormones I guess? Just concerned because it's the 2nd shes had and she goes so crazy she forgets to look after herself haha

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back