• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is RU Still Moderated Daily ?

I was thinking of that in regards to the bunny preloved link that was posted (among some other things). Used to I almost never got to see the buns people were referring to because the links were removed by the time I saw :lol: Plus I'm a professional admin/mod for a lot of forums/sites so I tend to think about moderation a fair bit, on the odd occasion I even sometimes forget I don't have mod powers on here so I'm like 'oh that post needs to be edited...where are the mod buttons?' :lol:

I don't know, but I reported the posts with free ad links when they were posted. I suppose Mods have real lives too ;) and if they are all busy in real life together things might get missed :?

Totally irrelevant to this post, but tried to pm you Jane, but couldn't.

Just wanted to thank you for the PaP Donation and generally tell you how fab you are xx

I'm usually on every day and checking reported posts & any PM's is my first point of call. I think because you've all been so well-behaved of late we've hung up our cattle prods :lol: ;) and don't tend to check as often as we used to though.

With the free ads the other day, the report came in after I'd gone to bed, and (as sod's law dictates :lol:) I didn't make it on here the next day (boring housework......but my house was lovely and clean for all of about 5 minutes :roll: ). I don't always check every section though, especially if I'm on my phone, which is why I've only just spotted this thread.

I'm usually on every day and checking reported posts & any PM's is my first point of call. I think because you've all been so well-behaved of late we've hung up our cattle prods :lol: ;) and don't tend to check as often as we used to though.

With the free ads the other day, the report came in after I'd gone to bed, and (as sod's law dictates :lol:) I didn't make it on here the next day (boring housework......but my house was lovely and clean for all of about 5 minutes :roll: ). I don't always check every section though, especially if I'm on my phone, which is why I've only just spotted this thread.

Well I could do something about that if you like !! :lol:

[emoji38]

Such a kind offer, but please no! [emoji38] [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

a3tXvXe.jpg

;)

I don't know, but I reported the posts with free ad links when they were posted. I suppose Mods have real lives too ;) and if they are all busy in real life together things might get missed :?

I did put a post on asking original poster to remove the link, but forgot to recheck

Back