Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Is RU Still Moderated Daily ?

  1. #1
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    136,834

    Default Is RU Still Moderated Daily ?

    As per thread title !


    The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

    Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

    Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    14,732

    Default

    I was thinking of that in regards to the bunny preloved link that was posted (among some other things). Used to I almost never got to see the buns people were referring to because the links were removed by the time I saw Plus I'm a professional admin/mod for a lot of forums/sites so I tend to think about moderation a fair bit, on the odd occasion I even sometimes forget I don't have mod powers on here so I'm like 'oh that post needs to be edited...where are the mod buttons?'

  3. #3
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    28,139

    Default

    I don't know, but I reported the posts with free ad links when they were posted. I suppose Mods have real lives too and if they are all busy in real life together things might get missed

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

  4. #4
    Wise Old Thumper Kermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hamilton, Scotland
    Posts
    20,927

    Default

    Totally irrelevant to this post, but tried to pm you Jane, but couldn't.

    Just wanted to thank you for the PaP Donation and generally tell you how fab you are xx

    My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

  5. #5
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    136,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Totally irrelevant to this post, but tried to pm you Jane, but couldn't.

    Just wanted to thank you for the PaP Donation and generally tell you how fab you are xx
    Ooops


    The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

    Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

    Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

  6. #6
    Moderator KarenM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    33,978

    Default

    I'm usually on every day and checking reported posts & any PM's is my first point of call. I think because you've all been so well-behaved of late we've hung up our cattle prods and don't tend to check as often as we used to though.

    With the free ads the other day, the report came in after I'd gone to bed, and (as sod's law dictates ) I didn't make it on here the next day (boring housework......but my house was lovely and clean for all of about 5 minutes ). I don't always check every section though, especially if I'm on my phone, which is why I've only just spotted this thread.

  7. #7
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    136,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
    I'm usually on every day and checking reported posts & any PM's is my first point of call. I think because you've all been so well-behaved of late we've hung up our cattle prods and don't tend to check as often as we used to though.

    With the free ads the other day, the report came in after I'd gone to bed, and (as sod's law dictates ) I didn't make it on here the next day (boring housework......but my house was lovely and clean for all of about 5 minutes ). I don't always check every section though, especially if I'm on my phone, which is why I've only just spotted this thread.

    Well I could do something about that if you like !!


    The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

    Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

    Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

  8. #8
    Moderator KarenM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    33,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Well I could do something about that if you like !!


    Such a kind offer, but please no!

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    136,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarenM View Post


    Such a kind offer, but please no!

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk




    The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

    Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

    Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

  10. #10
    Forum Buddy mini lop1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    49,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    I don't know, but I reported the posts with free ad links when they were posted. I suppose Mods have real lives too and if they are all busy in real life together things might get missed
    I did put a post on asking original poster to remove the link, but forgot to recheck


    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •