• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving into new shed

Ponymad21

Warren Scout
I have a bunny who can get quite stressed by change very easily, I've built him a new shed, and got a hutch to put in for him to hide in, I'm trying to put his toys in there and give him playtime in there everyday before he moves in to get him used to it,

Is there anything else I can do?
And anyone have any tips for getting the smell of paint out? I'm trying to leave the door open as much as possible

what paint have you used as cuprinol garden shades tends not to leave an ongoing smell, sounds like you doing right things to get him used to it with familiar toys, treats etc

Sounds like you're doing well to get him used to it.

When no one is in there, put an onion that's been cut in half in there. It helps absorb the smell.

What paint did you use & have you checked it's pet safe?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

what paint have you used as cuprinol garden shades tends not to leave an ongoing smell, sounds like you doing right things to get him used to it with familiar toys, treats etc

I used Cuprinol garden shades, I wonder if it's just where I'm extra sensitive to light and smells

He's dug and ripped up the oil cloth I put down before he's even moved in! I've managed to get some cheap Lino so that's going down instead!

Back