• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

~ Pip ~ September 2009 to October 14th 2017

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
~ PIP ~
September 2009 to October 14th 2017. :cry:
Sadly at 7:00am this morning , Pip our little blind Netherland Dwarf went in to forever sleep in Mikes arms.

Our heart's are broken yet again as we say goodbye to little Pip , he had recently been to the vet's for a check up after he kept falling over. They said it was either a mass or a kidney problem but he was very poorly and we had to make the decision to let him go, we brought him home to spend our last moment's with him but early this morning Mike felt worried about him and sat up cuddling him and he died in his arms. :cry::cry:

Binky free forever little one, your eyes will now be able to see and you will be all well again at the Bridge,
You were so loved , Love you to the Moon, and back again

We will miss you :cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

22489678_916374161852014_2018418091917203911_n.jpg

Last edited:
~ PIP ~
September 2009 to October 14th 2017. :cry:
Sadly at 7:00am this morning , Pip our little blind Netherland Dwarf went in to forever sleep in Mikes arms.

Our heart's are broken yet again as we say goodbye to little Pip , he had recently been to the vet's for a check up after he kept falling over. They said it was either a mass or a kidney problem but he was very poorly and we had to make the decision to let him go, we brought him home to spend our last moment's with him but early this morning Mike felt worried about him and sat up cuddling him and he died in his arms. :cry::cry:

Binky free forever little one, your eyes will now be able to see and you will be all well again at the Bridge,
You were so loved heart Love you to the Moon, and back again

We will miss you :cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

22489678_916374161852014_2018418091917203911_n.jpg

Run free little Pip ..

I am so sorry for your loss Maysie xx

I'm so very sorry to read this sad news about Pip :cry: Sending hugs to you both. You've had a lot of sadness this year :cry:

I am so sorry to hear this sad news about Pip. He has clearly had much love and he will leave memories with you all forever.
Hugs from us xxxx

What a beautiful but heartbreaking picture. Brought tears to my eyes. Sweet dreams beautiful Pip so sorry u had to say goodbye x

I am really sorry Mike and Maisey :cry:

No matter how many times we have to go through the pain of losing a precious Rabbit friend it never gets any easier :cry:

RIP Pip xx

I am really sorry Mike and Maisey :cry:

No matter how many times we have to go through the pain of losing a precious Rabbit friend it never gets any easier :cry:

RIP Pip xx

It's been a horrible year Jane, we have lost 12 rabbit's in all this year, 3 in August. I seem to have spent 2017 crying and will be glad
when this year is over. I know a lot of our rabbit's have problems or are old but it's still so sad when you lose them, some had been with
us for years :cry:
xx

It's been a horrible year Jane, we have lost 12 rabbit's in all this year, 3 in August. I seem to have spent 2017 crying and will be glad
when this year is over. I know a lot of our rabbit's have problems or are old but it's still so sad when you lose them, some had been with
us for years :cry:
xx

I totally empathise. A couple of years ago I lost 11 Rabbits in about 6 weeks :cry: It honestly can feel like we have been run down by a ten ton truck cant it :cry: There is no time to fully grieve one loss before another one occurs :cry:

I hope that your remaining Rabbits are of some comfort to both you and Mike. I know mine have been to me xx

Back