• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was beginning to think

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
There was something wrong with him, chase had started eating some of his fibafirst but refusing others, but still went mad for the pa and mint sticks, so knew it couldn't be anything serious otherwise he wouldn't eat them, I thought is he being crafty and wanting the treats. I've been through what he has left of Fiba first breaking them in my hands, figured it out, he has been refusing ones which weren't as crunchy and had gone soft, pt daft just like us if something's not how it should be and fresh, so ordered some more,and will feed hi the crunchy ones left

the boy has to maintain his standards:) I hope he enjoys his fresh sticks. When I first read your post I thought you were going to say he squirreled them - my Mouseypie does that

well early this morning his new supply came, on a sunday, dad answered door, me and chase where still in bed, as soon as I gave them him he soon gobbled them up making sure he crunched so I could hear, think he was saying this is how they should be mum lol, I binned the remainder of the others, can't believe how fast they came

Back